Im so glad bancuks are getting rekt. I had to see them in every link thread gloating on muh apy boosts

Im so glad bancuks are getting rekt. I had to see them in every link thread gloating on muh apy boosts.

Attached: 66634343434.png (1200x630, 91.72K)

>BANCOR IS UNSTOPPABLE
>stops

Attached: UNSTOPPABLE.jpg (1024x537, 169.35K)

Attached: 34324.png (603x165, 20.93K)

Morally, I must check those digits.

Attached: quacker.jpg (640x640, 69.92K)

twitter marines are not real LINK marines

>no short squeeze
>no more rallies
>losing steam already
Linkies lost too

Attached: 65656.png (599x163, 20.89K)

>down bad on ETH pairing
>down bad on USD pairing
>down bad on BTC pairing
Link! kek

At least it doesn’t death spiral, how are them bancor bags?

>At least it doesn’t death spiral
You guys are down -90 on all metrics you nigger lmao

user that's actually bullish

I had a few k link in bancor v1. Was one of the last to withdraw and those morons had to "top up" the wallet sou could get all my link out. Needless to say never touched it again.

Would u prefer -90% or a death spiral? LMAAO HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Except bancor and Celsius are mooning you retard

>mooning
kek

link is basically dead already, maybe if your founder didn't print 20 percent of all link just last year it'd be doing better
>b-but muh node operators

Tell me. Why is chainlink back to bleeding? Probably because the cefi group got it’s shit together and back to shorting the fuck out of link. Face it. You faggors lost

Nothing changed though lmao... Im still earning fat yield on my LINK stack, and they will probably bring native LINK staking to bancor as well, it's gonna be insane. Or if not, by then IL will be turned on again and I'll just switch to LINK native staking with 15k instead of my beginning 13k stack there

oof

>denial (you are here)
>anger
>bargaining
>depression
>acceptance

>Im still earning fat yield on my LINK stack
Actually, you’re not. Go check. It’ll say you’re in an inactive program because all yield programs have been paused.

Why are linktards acting all smug when their shitcoin is at single digit, and dumping?

because chainlink will power the world, and most everything else will go to zero

Delusional.