This region make borts really jealous & mad, what gives?

This region make borts really jealous & mad, what gives?

Attached: Sinnoh.jpg (1760x1242, 612.55K)

I actually quite like both regions.

the fact that they are underage and have no other responsibilities other than to police what strangers on the internet think about their favorite pokemon games

Same. Both were important parts of my childhood

Most people who like Unova also like Sinnoh and vice versa, the Sinnoh vs Unova posting is a falseflag like the rest of the """discussion""" on this board.

This. I'm so glad I'm not a bitter asshole who needs to shit on other gens in order to feel better about liking another gen.

Most Unovacucks hate Sinnoh, cause Unova is the most hated while Sinnoh is the popular and liked region in Pokemon.

100% sure youre no sinnohfag, coming from a guy that likes both kinnoh & unova
Op is a sad fraud, bait thread

Nice try, nugenfag. It won't work.

Nice deflection bort but it’s the truth

Most people who were kids when gen 4 came out were also kids when gen 5 came out, and played and enjoyed both

Then you’re blind, a lot of them are mad jealous their region is not as liked and popular when Black & White came out for being shit games, that m’s why unovacucks even though they won’t admit it hold resentment towards the most popular and liked region which is Sinnoh, kinda like how an ugly person hate the good looking person for being liked and popular.

More like people who enjoy good games recognize similar games if they are both good, and thus will like both. I started with Crystal and truly believe in this golden era that people always mention; not for nothing.

Initial vocal minorities are always what you really see the most. Whenever there is an initial outcry, that somehow becomes the default opinion even though it may or may not be what more people actually believe. We saw that type of autistic behavior recently with Kleavor. Absolutely based design and everyone knows it, deep down inside. What happened? The PLA doomposters took very quick and vocal action, and now calling it a shit design is the default opinion. When there is a vocal minority early on, they define the default opinion. The same shit happened in 2010 with Gen 5.

You're projecting. Nobody is bitter about their favorite gen being "the most hated" because every gen is well liked outside of Any Forums. No one cares what malding retards on Any Forums have to say about a game they like.

You're just a fucking shizo loser with too much time in your hands
Sinnoh, Unova> (You)

Seethe unovabort

All region except Unova > Unova

Take your mask off, falsefag, youre no sinnohfag

It’s the most hated region in the world outside of vpee and the least popular, that’s why Black & White series are the worst selling mainline games, unovaborts keep shitting on Sinnoh out of spite & jealousy that their region & its Pokemon are the most ugliest & unpopular in the whole franchise.

Unova will always be the most hated region in the world, cope & dilate bort

This region makes SHITnohicks chimp out in impotent, schizophrenic rage. What gives?

Attached: CHADnova.jpg (500x375, 209.61K)