Massive scam

Massive scam
Don’t buy
Literally a telegram notification bot

Has zero adoption. Never will. They literally don’t even know what business they are trying to be

Changed their tagline like three times

It’s a schizophrenic mess

DO NOT buy this Estonian scam
And if you own

SELL

Attached: 13777584-D469-498D-BF15-8EE4D34AFD49.png (200x200, 2.97K)

Classic coinmetro weak self-fud to try and instigate people to give a shit on either side of this coin's discussion
It got on coinbase, congrats
It's still down 95% than when it wasn't on a single cex

>do opposite of what biz says
I buyed

>Any Forums says sell prq
Do the opposite of what biz says, i bought a suicide stack right now

>Any Forums so bearish on CHADsiq
Buy signal

>GAY ID
Since you too are a fellow chainlink estimator I'll trust you and buy a bag.

>shitmetro shitcoin shill thread
Ugh,

Op started this thread as soon as he woke up because the thread he had been samefagging in arguing with himself all day yesterday died while he slept.

What's the sui stack?

This coin sure attracts the worst schizos. There is a guy on telegram who has made over 100 alt accounts that keep getting banned

Fuck your shitcoin

This shit coin still alive?

check out these flaming numbers user.

comparing GRT's ATH market cap with PRQ, I arrive at 30k suicide stack, 3k make it stack.

The total supply was 500m but last year they burned 189m tokens, so now it is close to 310m tokens total supply. GRT is 10 fucking billion (and I hold GRT, fml)

I got 30k PRQ already but I am going to stack at least 50k. If the Tsunami API plays out, this shit is going to 40x at the very minimum.

Attached: FBugmbl.png (997x1019, 145.27K)

Never selling. Your Tax-Euros will fund this shit until there are no Euros left at the ECB.

what's the deal with parsiq boost ?
why are tokens needed ?

redpill me on tsunami

>recently viewd NANO BNB ALBT
lmaooooooooo

Fartshit. That's it, that's the tweet.

ooh nice a pump and dump
will buy

What other coin has a full time schizophrenic fud poster? Bullish, just bought more.

Attached: 1655617435742.webm (1280x900, 2.4M)

Samefag faggot

Added more parsnips yesterday, might have some more today too. Buying it on cuckbase is comfy.
Checked
6 billion queries per second
Easier for coders and big brained people to write shit for
Can track entire NFT collections and set triggers when things move around. So if you want to track that some faggy Ape NFT was transacted, bam. Going to be tits when everything gets collateralized and then you can use Tsunami to track the movement of the ownership of someones house deed NFT and other faggy shit like that. The government faggots will love it.