*kills your beloved childhood franchise*

The only thing worse than these games are its obsessive fans, who will go out of their way attacking all other gens to try and defend it.

Attached: 33439E41-AEA7-4E8D-893E-A025CEEB7995.png (1600x900, 408.95K)

without a doubt the worst games in the franchise

Spin off games

Should have never been made.

I think X and Y were the one who killed pokémon

leagues better than x and y

x and y were just boring, sun and moon were on the opposite end if that spectrum.

overdesigned

You mean BW2.

nah i hated gen 7 more

nope gen 7 did

You mean DPP

5>3>1>2>4>>>>>>>>>>>a pile of dog poo>>>

I want to say I like SM and USUM, everything lines up for me. I like Rowlet's line, I like the region, I love the characters designs, and I really like Team Skull. But for some reason I can never bring myself to finish it. For some reason I just can't get past the boredom I feel when I play gen 7. This usually peaks at around Sophocles's trial, I end up quitting before or after I beat him. I've played XY and SwSh all the way to the end so I don't know why

I don't get it, user. I've been stuck on Sun and Moon since they came out. I haven't even really played USUM much. End of the franchise is right. I maxed out my play time years ago.

I liked Sun and Moon and really don't get the rabid hatred it receives on this board

The removal of HMs was unacceptable.

Gen5 kickstarted the death of the pokemon franchise

gen 5 is honestly far worse than this. alola was great

>proves OP right

Only bad games in the series are Pokemon X & Y

Don't reply to me, faggot.
The games keep getting progressively worse but the decline began with BW2.

i mean op didn't have any argument, of course it would end up this way just like every genwar post

Why are the discord trannies attacking alola now

Why do trannies do anything other than kill themselves, nobody know

they killed the franchise by being the best nugen games in the series. nothing after it is worth playing. SWSH couldn't top alola's greatness and i bet SV won't either.