Without sounding butthurt, give a single reason why hacking the mons you want into the game is a bad thing

Without sounding butthurt, give a single reason why hacking the mons you want into the game is a bad thing.

Attached: VGC.png (526x529, 250.31K)

First you have to explain to me in detail why the fuck hasnt gamefreak released an official simulator yet instead of expecting people to expend 3 lifetimes raising ivs evs AND also be good at the game

The reason why people like competitive activities is seeing their efforts paying off
Injecting means there's much less effort involved, it's much easier to make teams in game now so these people are just being lazy here

>give a single reason why hacking the mons you want into the game is a bad thing.
Just because criticism should be directed towards GameFreak for making it less intuitive to get into competitive after Gen 6 made the perfect framework it doesn't justify literally cheating just so you can "start".
You can't buy things with embezzled money and get away with it, you can't compete in the olympics doped up on every steroid known to man to "save time" training, and you shouldn't be able to just inject Pokemon to save time training them either.
Tell GF to bring back hordes, bring back super training and reset bags, bring back secret base battles, lower the bottle cap requirement to 50, create a rusty bottle cap for 0 IVs, and make mints farmable in the same way that berries were via hybrids in XY.
>B-b-but my advantage!! No wait it's not about the advantage it's still something else's fault!!
Stop cheating.

Attached: c0d32aafe9990f900d3f1bca4050d122.jpg (735x687, 90.22K)

You sound butthurt.

I don't get it? Are the hackers based grass touchers?

>lebuttehurt
>argument

le no

Whenever he shows all the vgc players are using pkhex his replies are filled with people telling him to touch grass.

Well I imagine Kurt gets a lot of blame for coding PkHeX which all hackers use. Either that or he finds it fun given his technical know how.

Pokemon isn't a fighting game. Building up your character is a part of the game, like having to grind for armor in World of Warcraft, even if two players wearing the same tier armor with the same stats are functionally identical.

They should at least use RNGreporter to make them legal.

These are all good ideas.

Cope and seethe I'll continue injecting whatever the fuck I want

Not everybody has the time to do that.

Cheating in a child's game sounds stupid

Then don't compete

so?

>Tell GF to bring back hordes, bring back super training and reset bags,
uncapped Vitamins and Lady Clear are 1000X more efficient than that, retard. A few clicks in a menu are quicker than some having to some shitty minigame and going through painfully slow wild battles because GF didn't learn how to make a smooth battler system until now apparently.

Butthurt much?

Without sounding like you're coping give me a single reason injecting is GOOD.

Attached: buckbreak.jpg (740x987, 133.5K)

>uncapped Vitamins and Lady Clear are 1000X more efficient than that,
Do you not know what efficient means? Getting vitamins in SWSH is a fucking slog especially compared to hordes.

it saves time

>Getting vitamins in SWSH is a fucking slog
What? Just bulk buy them for cheap from the dojo after unlocking it, retard.
>b-b-buh money
Not an excuse, you shouldn't be hurting for money after doing the main story in the slightest, not to mention that it's braindead easy to grind up for more, after which you'll be set for a insane amount of time. Again, if you think doing a shitty Super Training minigame o suffering through GF's slow as shit wild battles was preferable to just going into a menu and setting how many drugs you want to shove down your Pokemon's gullet, you're a retard.