Untitled

Attached: Pxywikipps1.png (320x240, 51.5K)

i got a gf thanks to pokemon X

this feature was not good. i do not miss pss transceiver

as much as i love sun and moon, this was better than the festibal plaza, SWSHs wifi was good as well

trans moment

ok name faggot.
what does this have to do with trains? there were not any in the fetizval plaza

bruh u use a name as well and you paid to post LMAO

>you paid to post
what?

y-comm is better

>he took off the pass
BASED BASED BASED BASED

BRING IT BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRING IT BACK RIGHT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1536964641671.gif (500x281, 1.15M)

peak pokemon online
btw why in the actual fuck did they get rid of gts trading, online link trading is actually aids

>XY hater is also a passcuck
Very sad, many such cases.

I kind of forgot about this. There was something nice about seeing a birthday cake icon over a passerby's head and rushing to click it

I miss that kind of passive socializing

Tell the story please because I had a boyfriend there

Overrated piece of shit.

At least the Festival Plaza was more useful and integrated into the game in a way that doesn't make the entire console lag and crash constantly.

The Y-Comm was just the PSS shit but more stable. Good riddance.

>At least the Festival Plaza was more useful and integrated into the game in a way that doesn't make the entire console lag and crash constantly
That's exactly what the Festival plaza does.
And it fucking requires to quit whatever the fuck you're doing just to access it.

>The Y-Comm was just the PSS shit but more stable. Good riddance
>stable
lmao. If I wanted to trade or battle with a friend on XY I literally only needed to tap his icon on the screen.
On Y-Comm you have to set up a password and wait for god knows how long until the game realizes you want to connect to someone.

Sad to say, any remake of XY will never be able to top this because of Nintendo's fuckery.

>At least the Festival Plaza was more useful and integrated into the game in a way that doesn't make the entire console lag and crash constantly.
what kind of shitty chinese knockoff 3DS did you have for the PSS to be able to crash it
are these really the types of people crying that Y-Comm is better

>If I wanted to trade or battle with a friend on XY I literally only needed to tap his icon on the screen.
After going through a dozen menus or putting in a 16 digit friend code and fiddling with that first, depending on who it is.
The Festival Plaza is just as convenient but was more fun and the Y-Comm was infinitely better and more convenient.
>what kind of shitty chinese knockoff 3DS did you have for the PSS to be able to crash it
The New 3DS, which actually improves performance for Gen 7 but doesn't do shit for Gen 6 because it's just that unoptimized.
>are these really the types of people crying that Y-Comm is better
It really is though.

You see.
The story begins, with who's gonna win?
Knowing the danger that lies within.
aboard the ark a genius at heart wanting to unlock the mysteries of life, I AM THE E.G.G.M.A.N.
That's what I am
I AM THE E.G.G.M.A.N.
With the master plan
I am the EEEEEEE.G.G.M.AAAAAA.N.

>After going through a dozen menus or putting in a 16 digit friend code and fiddling with that first, depending on who it is.
That's only if you're adding random new people from forums or wherever.

Friends that you already have will be added automatically to PSS from the 3DS. Local players will show up as acquaintances or passerby. It's insanely convenient for socializing.

>It's insanely convenient for socializing.
No it isn't. The Y-Comm is better since it doesn't tank your game and risk you losing save data.

>After going through a dozen menus or putting in a 16 digit friend code and fiddling with that first, depending on who it is
Ah yes.
THE SAME FUCKING PROCEDURE ON THE FESTIVAL PLAZA AND THE Y-COMM AS WELL!
>The Festival Plaza is just as convenient
False. It wasn't.
>was more fun
Don't tell me you actually liked those Tauros riding minigames nigger?
I admit that I liked the idea of Joint Avenue being back. But not when it's so cumbersome to access it.
>Y-Comm was infinitely better and more convenient
It also wasn't. Friend Codes aside, it still takes more time to trade/battle with someone.

Attached: 1636484832576.jpg (280x280, 12.92K)