Massive fakeout rally for next week

The bull trap will continue next week but stall out by thursday. What's driving it? Institutional forced buyers. See picrel. EOQ is the time for mandatory rebalancing in institutional portfolios, they are required to sell bonds and BTFD on equities if they have dipped this quarter, regardless how stupid an idea it is or how bad the continued economic outlook is.

Enjoy the green next week frens, and be sure to thank Fidelity and Vanguard for the exit liq. We'll be back to down-only death spiral by next next monday.

Attached: FWCkFJbUsAAAnOd.jpg (887x786, 112.34K)

Muh rebalancing Muh 60/40.

None of it matters when shtf

You don't get it, they're forced to buy. It could be WW3 next week and they'd be required to dump $100B of liquidity into it all the same.

Definitely Q3 bearish as fuck overall but there WILL be green dildos for most or all of next week.

checked and interesting. Since this has like no attention it's probably true as well.

Even if this is bullshit, it follows my strategy anyway. The end result is crash, but there will be many pumps before that.
I dumped my SQQQ last week at 60 something, time to slurp while its down. Picked up a bunch at 52 today, hopefully into the 40s next week. I have no doubt some other bad news will cause capitulation again in a the next few weeks and SQQQ will moon again.
This bear market has been fucking awesome.

>More bobo cope
Bottom signal

>The end result is crash
>2 more weeks
You retards sound like the bobo king cassandra burry the tranny.

The other good pump is SCO, inverse oil. Oil follows the markets with a bit of a lag. Fuck the liars on TV calling for $200/bbl. The economy is on its knees at $125.
Oil is gonna swing between $120 and $100 until it crashes with everything else. Keep pumping SCO this she bottoms.

found the crypto bag holder
sorry man, you're not gonna see 60k for a very long time

We'll be at 60k by August, the chart and TA don't lie. You're a seething nocoiner poorfag.

>49958918
I must thank you though: it's people like you that keep this market pumping for people like me.
I'll keep an eye out for your obituary in August.

Would a 2 week rally affect the July CPI forecast

Attached: 1633020221020.jpg (1280x720, 146.63K)

fuck no coiners

so we are not gonna make it for the next 5 years isnt?

wow you're dumb, where the fuck is that liquidity going to come from when we're in peak inflation? There just isn't as much money available for markets.

Tether, CZ, SBF, you and other norman retards FOMOing in at 55k+.

Stimmy checks and hyperinflation dumbass

Attached: IMG_0103.jpg (720x707, 49.05K)

Leverage faggot

You don't even need to believe about forced institutional inflows or anything else that requires a nuanced understanding of high finance. You can just as easily rely on the simple observation that everyone is scared to fuck of the monthly CPI print which creates massively obvious pumps and dumps as the market a) nervously anticipates the print because it might be just as bad as they fear it'll be, and b) celebrates after the print hits because it could have been worse than it was. We're currently just transitioning into b). There will be green candles next week accordingly. Yes, it is actually that simple.

Attached: FV3umsRUEAodEL_.jpg (1000x1100, 172.84K)

i made a mint off SCO buying near the bottom and cashing out near the top of that pump. will be watching it for more opportunities