What an ungrateful little bitch

What an ungrateful little bitch.
The player does literally everything for him and he throws them out because he's a paranoid little bitch
I don't give a fuck about his psychological traumas, no apology is good enough to wave away what he did.
I didn't even want to come back to his shitty village, the player doesn't even need team galaxy to survive anymore by this point.

Attached: file.png (1200x675, 1.06M)

Literally the only based character in the Pokemon series. Everyone else just licks the arse of the protagonist too much.

that actually makes him a good character - being more complex then "hurr durr ure amazing", although both pearl/diamond leaders saw the player close enough to say something like that with better vision than him

i do think arceus did a good enough job when it comes to characters. not amazing but better than most characters in the pokemon franchise

He's a good character but I hate him and don't want to associate with him ever again

>I will project my personal traumas onto innocent people trying to help
Worst type of people

kamado literally bows to the player at the end f the game

Attached: kamado.jpg (1280x960, 197.48K)

Just shows there was no integrity behind his reasoning for kicking you out, if he's just gonna kneel the next time you see him

The world was ending and he got desperate so he kicked out the kid who fell from the sky can you blame him

It's sucked, but I don't think he enjoyed doing it, I think he wanted you to go out and fix it and prove you aren't a bad person if I remember correctly

About time there were ungrateful bitches in Pokémon.
I liked this guy a lot.

That kid was literally the most powerful and useful person in the village though

Everyone literally kneels to us because we can catch more than one Pokemon

Also the biggest liability. Like having a lion to serve as a guard dog for your house. Sure, it would rip any invader to pieces. But who’s to say the bastard won’t turn on you one day?

You make that more likely by unceremoniously kicking them out desu

KAMADUMP

>appease demihuman
>sky turns blood red and portals to other dimensions open up
>better keep appeasing the strange demihuman who may or may not be connected to it

If the MC was really untrustworthy they would have just killed everyone when Kamado tried to get in their way

I want to see his penis

Kamado didn’t know what the protag planned to do.
Don’t forget, the game is set in the pokemon equivalent to the 19th century, and all the NPCs are stated to be highly religious and superstitious. Nothing he did was out of the ordinary for a man of his time and convictions.

This but unironically. It is the "chosen one power" of each mainline protagonist. Their ability to capture, raise, and befriend any Pokemon they encounter.

Same, user... Same.