Do you think any celebrities play pokemon...

do you think any celebrities play pokemon? like do you think Lady Gaga is playing PLA in her free time or Scarlett Johansson plays Crystal on her homebrew 3DS or Britney Spears plays SWSH max raid battles with her sons or if Kim Kardashians favorite pokemon is Milotic?

Attached: F2319CBE-541B-4B10-B137-4FE43E94A671.jpg (1600x1200, 173.64K)

Yeah

Attached: 0E0305D8-5036-4B88-9A9B-CAA99649100B.jpg (828x413, 98.64K)

Zack and Cody from DIsneys T V show are known fans

There's an American Idol winner named Jordin Sparks who is a hardcore Pokemon autist. One of the Suite Life twins is too. There was an NFL player who was challenging Any Forumsoreons to wifi battles back in Gen VI. He confirmed his identity on Twitter.

i mainly want to know about pretty white female celebrities not some ugly ftm looking motherfuckers

There could be someone else, but as far as I'm aware, Jordin Sparks is your chick. She's half white half black.

do you think Jordan Sparks favorite pokemon is an electric type?

I bet whatever it is, it's some Any Forums tier choice honestly. She's a serious poke autist.

do you think Katy Perry plays pokemon or just knows Pikachu and Jigglypuff because TPC she saw them in her music video?

it must be Milotic then

There is no one "Katy Perry." "Katy Perry" is an idea. There is a laboratory under the Denver International Airport where there are dozens, if not hundreds, of identical clones of "Katy Perry" being incubated at all times. Whenever one of the clones becomes uppity, they just remote deactivate it and deploy a new one. "Katy Perry" doesn't know or like any Pokemon because she spends the majority of her life in cryogenic stasis, downloading performance updates.

Pics or didn't happen

Back to /x/

Sorry, I can't do that unless you want to not wake up tomorrow. Just trust me bro!

Can I have an unactivated body for research purposes

>implying it's not true
Search your heart, you know I am right.

Join the military and work your way up. Express an interest in working in Military Intelligence to your commanding officer. If you pass the psychological assessments, you should be given unsupervised access to the incubation chamber.

He's right, you fuck nut

Didn’t ask

If this shit was legitimate you would have been disappeared to a CIA black site or some shit for say this.

what

Attached: 1588661861926.png (679x858, 13.64K)

Forgot your image there, Jane.

Attached: 1551826142952.png (887x745, 395.48K)

At this point, we have taken a more 21st century approach. We now bog the world down with so many absurd conspiracy theories that nobody could possibly figure out which ones are true and which ones aren't. Ironically, we got the idea from reading schizo forums.

You heard me

>Ironically, we got the idea from reading schizo forums
Ah yes, Project MKSchizo.

I need to see this shit lmao send pics