>Gen 4-7 tools: pastebin.com/WvTzcdPR
>Disassemblies/Decompilations: github.com/pret/
>US Platinum source: github.com/gainax3/retsam_00jupc

Pokémon Essentials
>Download (v19.1): mediafire.com/file/ahqbs30v7mvnx2i/
>Changelog: essentialsdocs.fandom.com/wiki/Change_log
>Wiki: essentialsdocs.wikia.com/wiki/Essentials_Docs_Wiki

Assets:
>Tilesets:mediafire.com/download/sd99pug37y4v4se/Ziddy's DS Style Tilesets RMXP .rar
>Archived asset library:rheg.booru.org/
>WIP Gen 5 tiles:imgur.com/a/CiudS
>FireRed in RPG Maker:reliccastle.com/resources/193/

Notable fan game communities:
>pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=289
>reliccastle.com/

Last thread

Attached: dad2j9o-97ae269b-bec3-487c-a506-c762a1842e6c.gif (540x405, 272.33K)

first for dumbdumb island

Attached: dumbdumb island.png (240x160, 13.45K)

solar light and lunar dark update any day now...

I want to do a hack of FireRed where I replace all Kanto Pokemon with random-ass objects I draw in Paint using whatever Pokemon's original color palette. Since sprites can easily be inserted into the ROM, and I can edit shit with YAPE, it'd take probably a few hours but is definitely doable

Examples:

Leaf - Grass
Cigarette - Fire/Poison
Rain Cloud - Flying/Water
ThndrCloud - Electric/Water w/ Levitate
Paperclip - Steel

etc.

Drawing is the most natural thing in the world to me and I can do makeshift sprites with ease in Paint like in this example. It'd likely be for fun, but I wonder if anyone would want to play it.

Attached: 275614495_688564369256847_4522249319574420762_n.png (511x230, 36.01K)

If I have a complete dex of fakemon at my disposal, will there be a flock of volunteers to help me with the hack or do I need more (Characters, Story, maps)?

lmfao you can always find some idiots but they probably won't be very competent
Depends on how good the dex is, too. And it always helps to have more of a vision than just "here's a hundred creatures"

post some mons

Getting competent team members more often than not requires some form of evidence that you are capable of doing some work on your own
while a complete Fakedex is better than a bullet point of feature bloat you want to do, you'll definitely need at least a little more to show in order to get people that want to contribute.

I honestly recommend trying to hone your skills as much as possible if you can't find anyone. Through enough practice, eventually you can reach a point where you don't have to have a team at all.

Try and do as much as you can on your own before throwing your hands up and looking for help.

>romhack has cursing and references to drugs
I hope you guys never do it

I definitely use Soda Pop as a stand-in for alcohol.

Is there's a milk bar too?

No, but there's plenty of bars around the region.

we love our bars here folks we really do
post mons

I have a QUESTION

When your Pokemon Essentials fangame is somewhat done, where do you upload beta builds of it for testing?

Attached: PokemonPinkTypeMatchups.png (512x346, 81.02K)

Is Relic Castle still active?

Probably but I don't think they offer the uploading of 100+mb files.
The game's not fully finalized but it can be completed and I'd like feedback on the systems I've put in place.

Honestly mate that sounds fun as hell, do it
Btw can anyone give feedback on my Type Matchup changes?
They're more important than ever in my Essentials Fangame because in Pokemon Pink, getting hit by a Super Effective move causes a Critical Hit
and activates any Bonus Effect the move might have (burn chance, stat raise chance, etc)
and makes the victim miss a turn if they haven't moved already
Also all moves have perfect accuracy.

This feature was inspired by my hatred of RNG, plus the Knock Downs and One Mores in Persona 4. not 5, I don't like 5.

Attached: PokemonPinkTypeMatchupsHD.png (1024x692, 190.41K)

I like the idea, go for it

Attached: leaf.png (137x171, 34.87K)

why do sites like PC bitch about uploading pre-patched roms when essentials games contain just as much copyrighted stuff in a zip file

I'm glad this general is dead so it doesn't take up any space away from the waifu threads