Is it possible to get rentals in the USA if I have a lot of savings but no job?

Is it possible to get rentals in the USA if I have a lot of savings but no job?

Attached: 1656098058305.jpg (600x468, 99.04K)

possible yes, but there are a lot of retards

i offered to pay a year lease in full at this one condo and they still wouldnt rent without paystubs. i was a bit flabbergasted to say the least, i think it was just monkeys following rules without knowing what they are for. Later found a for rent by owner and it was a done deal

>i offered to pay a year lease in full at this one condo and they still wouldnt rent without paystubs
lmfao what. cash in full up front is a huge carrot in my experience.

If they don't accept it's possible that there's a way to sue them or force them to rent it to you.

no it's not. it makes evicting you more complicated. and it makes you sound like a drug dealer. they'll likely ask for a cosigner.

t. went through this shit when I got an apartment for grad school with no job but bank statement proof of several years of rent

Create a company / trust, transfer assets & let it pay you regularly enough over 12mo to build cashflow requirements, for banks or cucklords.

It’s that simple.

Depends on the town. Definitely possible in university towns.

yes I never had any problems doing it (in los angeles)
print out your bank balance and maybe the last 3 months of credit card statements (the point is they want to see you aren't just moving money around)
you have to look presentable and have a good story of why you are moving there (you can just make one up) or else they might think you are a criminal

that would be taxed

My landlord is now requiring renters insurance. I could probly pay it but I fucking pisses me off when I lose money without cause.

It's your duty to pay double taxes

just pay up front

Like others have said: rent by owner. If you don't have paystubs apartment manager's brains glitch.

airbnb

No, sorry fren. You need to be making 5x the amount for rent every month and be able to pay a $1000 application fee. Maybe you'll have better luck at the pod community.

Attached: millennials-with-jobs-are-choosing-to-live-in-pods.png (1200x630, 1.09M)

How old are you user? If you're younger, go for a house hack instead.

That's what I'm doing right now. I own a 2 bed + office condo that I, somewhat illegally, turned the office into a third bedroom. It's in an FHA-approved building so I only put 3.5% down, plus closing costs was about 12k total. I got a killer mortgage rate too. So now I live with 2 roommates and my girlfriend who all pay net 1k/mo each in rent. I also put aside 1k/mo for housing so even though I'm more than breaking even, it's like a forced savings account.

No

Just no

everything else anyone says is bullshit

IDC. To debt/max for NEETs, capitalism is your fried

imagine the smell

looks comfy and so many neighbor frens around. I can't wait to fap with them

cant even fart

says who