SOVL

Still the best starter trio ever made. This is not up for debate.

Attached: GridArt_20220316_124310171.png (4096x3276, 3.31M)

Better than Gen I but III and IV have the best starters overall.

>Typhlosion
>Laziest starter design by far with even its stats copy pasted from Charizard
>Best
This must be bait.

I think Gen 3 and 4 have better trios. 2 is still great though, good taste user.

Trio? lmao no, you're insane for thinking Chikorita doesn't instantly disprove this, even then Typhlosion looks like shit when it isn't on fire.
Best water starter however, is true.

I like all the starters across the games, but Gen 3's trio is probably my favourite.
Chikorita has a great design and if you really struggle through the game because of your starter choice then maybe you're not old enough to post here

Typhlosion is honestly a much worse design than Meganium. The fact that most Typhlosion "fans" don't like its default form but only like it when it has its flames out in the middle of an attacking animation says everything you need to know. Also the fact that its entire line's stats are the same as the Charmander line.

Only the Water-types are cool. The others are cutesy and docile - which might be neat if you're into that sorta thing I guess. But me? I like my Pookymang to have the Eye of the Tiger in their 2nd and 3rd evolutions.

What? Oh, you mean stats.
I don't give a shit about those, just Pokemon that look cool, Chikorita is lame by first stage starter standards, the only part of its line that I'd consider using is Bayleef, but the problem with that is that in almost every game where I can get Chikorita, I have to choose between the midstage evolution of one of the worst grass starters that's kinda cool I guess and the GOAT fully evolved water type starter.
I can sympathize with them, could you imagine if Rapidash's flames only appeared during an attack? It'd just be a horse with a horn on it's head, the Dewgong of horse Pokemon.

johtochads welcome

Attached: 4859403.png (600x797, 504.68K)

>Isn't a fursuit job-digimon
>Lazy design
Just admit you're a furfag

The Gen 2 starters are the blandest. They're just real life things with a different color and one or two things stacked on them. No, really:
>meganium is just a green dinosaur with a giant flower and antennae
>typhlosion is just a yellow human with some fire and pointed ears
>feraligatr is just a blue alligator with tall, pointy scales
All the starters can be their own monsters apart of the real thing, and if they were real they could be their own animals. But the Gen 2 starters are so much bland. Charizard is just an orange dragon with some fire but that's ok since dragons aren't real.
Their stats and movepools are shit too, maaaaybe Feraligatr has a decent-ish movepool but even then that's stretching it.

>typhlosion is just a yellow human
Are you ok user?

Sceptile>Meganium
Braixen>H. Typhlosion>>>Typhlosion
Inteleon>Feraligatr

>Inteleon>Feraligatr
Ok champs

Attached: 1646225252862.png (675x1000, 649.37K)

Lol no.

Attached: Generation-3.png (1200x628, 318.6K)

Nice fursuit starters.

Thanks, i think they are nice too. Way better than those gen 2 garbage.

Cyndaquil was my first, and will always be my favorite starter

How did they manage to make all the middle evolutions better than every other stage?

>The Gen 2 starters are the blandest
Dumb nuPokemon fan needing everything to be over the top and in your face. Sorry Feraligatr isn't wearing a hat with a mustache, or that Meganium doesn't have some shitty in your face theme tacked onto it so you can tell everyone what it's based on so you can feel smart.

Sorry user, as much as I love Typh and Feraligatr, Meganium has extremely shitty memories attached to it for me so I cannot accept this take.

It doesn't matter what your favourite starter trio is, so long as your top four consist of the first four generations'