Starters are better when they look like monster species instead of individual cartoon characters

starters are better when they look like monster species instead of individual cartoon characters

Attached: file.png (1015x378, 192.96K)

you've made this thread like five fucking times already. Pokemon aren't animals, get the fuck over it.

Not him not even particularly interested in this argument but I'm in a bad mood so kys fag

FPBP

>Primarina, Decidueye, and Blaziken
>"Looks like it could exist in the wild"

fpwp

Fucking This

literally the first time i've made this thread given I made the image right before I posted it but okay

niggas out here saying the artillery tortoise is more likely to be seen in the wild than the fat boar.

Blaziken and Decidueye definitely look like characters.

>blaziken
>could exist in the wild
lol

>zoomers are making up fanfics about what they think can and can’t exist in the wild in a fictional universe again
Hilarious.

Attached: DCD97BA5-A807-45A2-9BAF-14B78F5F79F8.png (853x853, 503.05K)

I think it specifically makes people more angry with starters because lots of people refuse to EVER rotate them out of their teams since they trivialize an already easy series.

>The fox holding a stick is somehow less credible in the wild than a seal with hair hornaments

Blazikeks and Greniggers are hilarious

Based as fuck.

>Pokemon aren't animals
Irrelevant.
>“One thing we always really pay attention to is treating them like living creatures so you have to try and imagine where it would live in the environment and why it looks the way it does, what would it eat? For example."
Humans with jobs in fursuits aren't Pokemon.

He's a terminally online schizo, don't mind him.

Starters are the exception, not the rule.

They don't have blatant personalities

This

The tranny seal is still a seal, or a mermaid I guess, works as a magical ocean rare creature.
Decidueye is a bipedal owl inspired by some irl owl, legs are kinda too long but it still works I guess.
Blaziken is just Goku and that's fucking retarded, if i was in charge, that fucker and Lopunny would get cut instantly

>humans aren't living creatures

Nobody refers to humans as creatures. Pokemon are animal/nature inspired.