SOVL

SOVL

Attached: 44b965748d0f846cfa59809ff436d3dc_12646d4d_1280.png (982x806, 255.47K)

i like numfugu

stop spamming the catalog you retard

>Dollar Store Wiscash

Not really
Muh beytah is bettah

there was literally no reason for overqwil to be exclusive to hisuian qwilfish

Kek

I don't understand people who like the betamons with the literal elemental symbol on their bodies.

Electabuzz?

Make me you newfag

Trust the plan

TPBP

>calls others newfags
>when he didn't even realize the beta leaks existed until yesterday so now he feels the need to make 5+ threads about it

You know what, i have this idea of a normal johtonian overqwil that would have an ability to morph into a few fish pokemon like wiscash or gyarados and which would get the same typing as the pokemon it morphs. Kinda like some octopus do

Filtered

With one or two exceptions most of the regional evolution have no reason to be exclusive. It was weird that legends arcues introduced normal cross-gens but also locked some behind regional forms

>With one or two exceptions most of the regional evolution have no reason to be exclusive.
Nah. Stuff like Obstagoon, Cursola, Perrserker, and Runerigus would make next to no sense evolving from their prevo's base designs. Mr. Rime and Sneasler are borderline, they could probably work but they'd had to undergo slight typing and design changes in order to be really cohesive. Overqwil is really the only one that sticks out as a "this could've gone to the base version" evo because H-Qwilfish barely changes in the first place

Sirfetch'd and basculegion also fit the "this could've gone to the base version" category.

Sirfetch's is borderline, it could go to base Farfetch'd and not be out of place with an added Flying typing, but the thematic growth from G-Farfetch'd to Sirfetch'd (unruly lone wolf to chivalrous knight) is also something to note, and it's arguable if the design would land as well without the contrast
Basculegion depends entirely on how they treat White Stripe going forward. If it's treated as a normal form found alongside the others then it's whatever, but if it's treated as a full-blow regional then yeah it'll fall under this category too.

This is the third time you said this, you stop spamming.

it won't be a problem once OP stops spamming.

Why the hell does it have a Q on its tail when it’s Japanese name is Hariman?

The same reason Whiscash has a W on its forehead despite its Japanese name being Namazun

Hariman contains ma in its Japanese name. This is why this Pokémon is Dark type.

>learns a single dark-type move
>it's special
What did they mean by this?

>phys/specsplitfag is too retarded to adapt
many such cases