Who wins?

Who wins?

Attached: 1647478680440.jpg (1830x1529, 541.5K)

Fag wins

Pinsir stomps.

pinsir loses to cofagrigus

In Cofagrigus's dreams

Primeape wins, cofagrigus gets to the final then. On the other side I’m betting on heatmor to beat Grumpig

Seaking, because they all kneel to his majesty

Seaking if it was raised by someone who values horns

finfags lose immediately

Attached: 0DFB539F-B096-4BB4-A3E8-67A296AEAF4A.jpg (625x600, 79.6K)

Pinsir has lots of tiny horns on top of his PINCERS which look like two giant horns. I wouldn't want to be the Pokémon going up against that absolute unit

What's the connection here?

Granbull, cope seethe, dilate.

heatmor loses by default because its a slow frail mixed attacker

Raichu because mascotmons are based

granbull beats raichu
grumpig beats heatmor
cofagrigus beats pinsir
primeape beats seaking

granbull beats grumpig
cofagrigus beats primeape

cofagrigus beats granbull

>Granbull (Earthquake)
>Grumpig (faster, Power Gem)
>Cofagrigus (Wisp --> Hex, Pinsir's Throat Chop is not strong enough to 2HKO even without burn)
>Primeape (faster, Close Combat)

>Granbull (Crunch 2HKO vs Psychic's 3HKO)
>Cofagrigus (same situation as with Pinsir)

>Cofagrigus (same situation)

>First Round
Granbull can fuck up Raichu with Earthquake
Grumpig has Thick Fat, can learn Power Gem, and could do some decent damage to Heatmor since it has very weak defenses. Heatmor learns a few nice Dark type moves, but since it's slower, and wouldn't kill in one hit, Grumpig wins.
Pinsir is strong, and learns decent moves, but Cofagrigus is way too defensive, and a single Will-O-Wisp will end Pinsir's chances, not even Swords Dance could help that much, so I'd say Cofagrigus gets the win here.
Primeape is faster, and has Thunder Punch, but Seaking can have Lightning Rod, so if Primeape goes for a Close Combat instead, and doesn't kill, Seaking could just take it out with a Bounce thanks to the defense drop. It could really go either way.
>Second Round
Granbull can fuck up Grumpig with Crunch
Cofagrigus is way too bulky for both Primeape and Seaking, and again, Will-O-Wisp fucks them up. Seaking can have Water Veil, but if it has it, then it loses to Primeape in the first round, so it doesn't matter.
>Final Round
Hard one. It all depends on what they do on the first turn. If both attack, Granbull wins with Crunch. If Granbull attacks, but Cofagrigus uses Will-O-Wisp, then 'Fag maaaybe wins. And if Granbull uses Taunt, if 'Fag uses Will-O-Wisp, then Granbull wins, and if it predicts the Taunt, and uses Shadow Ball instead, then 'Fag wins

Attached: 1625932637406.gif (454x426, 1.71M)

>shadow ball on a normal type

user....

Attached: 1627254548475.jpg (400x400, 21.53K)

I like these threads. They're interesting.

Attached: Smack my bitch up.gif (500x375, 358.84K)

Same. Even if I'm too lazy to theory I like seeing what anons think would win

>Pokemon up to gen V
>gen V sprites