Joe Merrick (Serebii.net) appreciation post

Can we just appreciate how joe merrick helped the pokemon community as a whole? Like, not so long a go, when I would look up something Pokemon related on popular search engines, it would show me Serebii and Bulbapedia as best results. Lately, the first hits are for clickbait articles on websites that hide the info in a SEO optimized wall of text. Often they don't even have their facts straight.

They are accompanied with a bunch of clickbait YouTube video's with screaming headlines and hysterical people.

Meanwhile Serebii.net is still the best, straight to the point source for game related information. And it still does that without banners or pop-ups. It was there when I played Pokemon Gold for the first time, and even with the all the SEO click farm competition it's still going strong.

Attached: C-uhtefXgAAsoR3.jpg (1200x900, 149.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brackethq.com/b/phjd/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kys joe

Who the fuck is this? Am I supposed to know this zoomer youtube trash?

he is the king of serebii.net, have some respect old man

I remember discovering the site in the early days and hating it. I don't like it much more now. I don't really care for Joe, either. I understand the position he's in, but he's a bit too bootlicker for my taste.

That said, he and moreso the site have maintained relevance in the community, even if in a divisive way, so if he's genuinely happy doing what he does, I'll respect his dedication.

>5 bugs have been deposited into your anus. Prease undastand.

Thank you so much! In a sea of hatred, I could not appreciate your glimpse of positivity any more!

>zoomer

lmao no zoomer knows or cares about serebii dot net

He looks like he can't satisfy his woman so she fucks Tyrone raw on the daily

No problem man!

I agree he did a lot of work making guides and the like. I appreciate that.
Doesn't make up for the evil shit.

>Often they don't even have their facts straight.
Joe misses often too.

>zoomer outs himself as a zoomer

>I understand the position he's in, but he's a bit too bootlicker for my taste.
You can shill the franchise and not make serious accusations against people.

Oh my god is that Joe posting about pokemon durring my friend's wedding Merrick!?
People are temporary pokemon is forever I wish I could guzzle cum like him!!!

>serebii
Oh that's why I don't give a fuck or know who this is. Shit and worthless site.
Does anybody?
Damn, 1990 makes me a zoomer now, that's cool. Glad I got younger, I've been needing it.

>browsing veepee being born before 2000
shiggydiggydo gramps, shouldn't you be saving for your pension lmao

It's almost as if half of posters on here are underage...

Remember when he pirated a game once and got free merch and cards as a result?
How can anybody be so based?

brackethq.com/b/phjd/ congratulations on your victory dude. But seriously the reason why you missed Verlisify is because you missed being in the right

>Can we just appreciate how joe merrick helped the pokemon community as a whole? Like, not so long a go, when I would look up something Pokemon related on popular search engines, it would show me Serebii and Bulbapedia as best results. Lately, the first hits are for clickbait articles on websites that hide the info in a SEO optimized wall of text. Often they don't even have their facts straight.

>They are accompanied with a bunch of clickbait YouTube video's with screaming headlines and hysterical people.

>Meanwhile Serebii.net is still the best, straight to the point source for game related information. And it still does that without banners or pop-ups. It was there when I played Pokemon Gold for the first time, and even with the all the SEO click farm competition it's still going strong.

Attached: Ooga booga until next time see ya.png (624x676, 507.68K)

Be honest - have any of you jerked off while thinking of him?

Maybe I scratched my balls while wishing for his death. Does that count?

Why does he always look so pissed in every photo he’s in?

people who have a legitimate hateboner for the guy are just as cringe as he is but at least the memes are hilarious
I do think serebii is one of the best sites for trying to find information on specific games like route encounter rates and such. I cross-referenced it frequently back when SWSH first came out

>I'll respect his dedication.
it's an obsession. probably autism. it's to be pitied.

>name your shit serebii
>hate gen 2
why is this joe like this

Serebii looks like a site from 1999, Joe Merrick is too lazy to rewrite his site from scratch and it's weird too since he spend 24h/24 behind it and the series of Pokémon