Inflation has peaked and will come in at 2% next month

And there won’t be a recession. The bull run resumes now.

Attached: B9066168-C491-41ED-A58D-6D183EC76EA7.jpg (1000x1000, 439.17K)

That's the dumbest thing I've read all day

The 1% jump was last october, and the biggest jump down will correspond to that month as well

nice gets btw.

Attached: women.webm (624x800, 2.43M)

the madman actually did it.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 7.2K)

Why?

He's right, though. Powell doesn't have the balls to do it, he's too afraid of a recession.

And if that happens I can just all in then and there rather than risk it because some mumu might be tricking me into buying his bags or making me lose my money.

>buy youll be priced out
Then that means the market peaked as there are no gains to be made there i didnt get priced out, i just priced in for betting down

source?

Because for inflation to
Peak we need a recession unless you believe the fed has actually,successfully landed a jumbo jet on a 2ftx10ft run way

10% next month report

get fucked mumutard

Triple 9s vs
Failed dubs

The bullrun is back baby
You had a good run bobo

>we need a recession
how low for sp500 and why?

that's the mental capacity of your average mumu

HOLY FUCKING TRIPS OF TRUTH

wagmi

Recession is 2 consecutive quarters of negative GDP growth, inflation measures don't determine if we're in a recession.

Recession will be confirmed with advance Q2 GDP estimate on July 28th.

Damn this cow is dumb look at his fat back and neck. I bet he breathes out of his mouth.

Attached: 1655525540660.png (1618x2000, 1.3M)

>Inflation 9% to 2%
That would be wild.

recession started in 2017. you know that big red blip in october. black friday october 2017? that was the start

2% next month would be an above average amount since us inflation is calculated yoy
but that's also cope and this zero reserve ponzi shitcoin is going to the single digits

Americans are debt slave retards and have no more disposable income and just dca their income to banks. Its ogre. Americans have 16 trillion in household debt and growing. There is no more money to be spent on fake internet money or stonks. Its all going to zero.