Did you like the concept of Team Rainbow Rocket in USUM...

Did you like the concept of Team Rainbow Rocket in USUM? Honestly this is my favorite thing to come out of the Pokemon 3D era

Attached: 0606505.jpg (2048x1152, 280.5K)

>gay agenda villains
how did they get away with this

Because the female grunt is hot as hell

based

Attached: 1645503327482.jpg (1445x895, 135.59K)

Not really. I very heavily dislike the multiverse stuff and I think it's really stupid, at least when it comes to Pokemon. If it wasn't for that and they were just a new TR that Giovanni founded and infiltrated Aether with, I'd have liked it a lot more.

it was dumb as hell
wanking off giovanni so much when he's by far the LEAST ambitious team leader at this stage just comes off as weird
ghetsis stuff was fun at least

I didn't play USUM but wasn't Colress there as well?

Yes he was in the normal game too

Attached: 1645503546949.jpg (850x1205, 85.43K)

They produced some good corruption/hypnosis content. Multiverse stuff is really dumb, though, even in this game.

like picrel?

Attached: 1645504303791.jpg (472x1200, 132.88K)

It's fucking stupid and Kanto pandering. Why is Giovanni the leader? He's not the strongest, most menacing, nor the one with the highest ambitions or strongest legendary.

In a ifferent universe he is.

I prefer Giovanni when he's just some scumbag mob boss.

>He's not the strongest, most menacing
False
>nor the one with the highest ambitions
True
>or strongest legendary
False

Ghetsis is the most menacing
Cyrus is the strongest and has the strongest legendary

>Ghetsis is the most menacing
How?
>Cyrus is the strongest and has the strongest legendary
Mewtwo is the strongest legendary that has been controlled by any of the evil teams.

Play the game and find out. He's the only one who tries to kill the player and he's creepier than a generic mob boss.

Rainbow Rocket all have access to their respective legendaries retard, did you even play the game? Cyrus has Dialga or Palkia which would make him the strongest character in the squad. All the other leaders have their own legendaries too which would quite literally mean Giovanni has the weakest one since Mewtwo was surpassed by Gen 2 and power creep kept getting worse.

>He's the only one who tries to kill the player
It's impossible to die in any of the games permanently. So no, Ghetsis does not try to kill the player.
>he's creepier than a generic mob boss
Again, how?
>Cyrus has Dialga or Palkia
They do not have higher stats than Mewtwo, and are both weaker than a mega'd Mewtwo.

There's a reason all of those other teams are working FOR Giovanni. Because even with an LGBT makeover, he's still better than them.

>postgame content
>grunts only using early route shitmon
>from kanto
>Giovanni went from a basic crime boss to wanting to take over the multiverse becauseā€¦?

The only good part of this stupidity was Ghetsis, colress, and Cyrus.

Attached: 14DC2CDD-3683-455C-8B3E-DF8B0A1DD217.png (296x376, 161.82K)

Mewtwo is the most savage Pokemon, not the strongest.

The only pokemon with higher BST than Mewtwo is Eternatus' max form, and Mega Mewtwo is tied for second place with Mega Rayquaza.

The concept? Not really, it's not a cuh-razy concept or anything

I just see it as a boss rush dungeon with decent challenge and villain fanservice

That doesn't mean its the best though. Plenty of Pokemon can still beat Mewtwo, also Mega Mewtwo will never return, Giovanni likely will, so regardless of whether he continues to have Mewtwo or not, he won't have the Mega.

The concept was kinda stupid when you consider these were all teams that were thwarted by ten year olds in the correct timelines, but I liked the music