Please, dont ever read the official Pokemon novel... its fucking creepy

Please, dont ever read the official Pokemon novel... its fucking creepy

>The reason why all nurse joys and jennies exist is because boys most of the time fail as Pokemon trainers, they get old, useless and women are the ones to fill the job
>Ash's mon is canonically 29yo which means she had Ash at 19
>The age of consent in the Pokemon world os 10 years old, children can marry without their parents permission when they reach this age

While I'm glad this shit is not mainstream it unnerves me to know its technically canon and Nintendo still hasn't released a better novel to retcon all this creepy shit.

Attached: 1646502214881.jpg (451x443, 19.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tiktok.com/@rinrinevaa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like that the Pokemon world is a shithole actually, makes the setting more interesting, though this clearly applies more to Kanto and maybe Johto since future gens try to make the Pokemon world appear nicer.

What's wrong with having a kid at 19? My mom was 20 when I was born

Shut up normalfaggot.

My mom was 23 when she had me

Which book is the official novel? I'm only seeing the battle series books as official. Is that what you are referring to?

Shudo's novel is shit and remains rightfully buried in history

>muh age of consent
This bitch is 13

tiktok.com/@rinrinevaa

He's a zoomer who is used to all women being career women and having children at 35 the earliest.

Yeah, that ain't creepy. My mom was 17.

Too old

fuck off back to >>>/leddit/

>The reason why all nurse joys and jennies exist is because boys most of the time fail as Pokemon trainers, they get old
You encounter just as many female trainers though.
And a lot of male trainers are scientists and shit.
And why can't they have jobs after being "failed" trainers?

21 for me.

23 for me

39 here

>why can't they have jobs after being "failed" trainers
once you lose the league in a region you get deported

>once you lose the league in a region you get deported
Wow Ash is a Mexican in 6 different regions

I feel sorry for your moms wasting the last few good years of human life. Women should conceive at 26 to 29.

>>The reason why all nurse joys and jennies exist is because boys most of the time fail as Pokemon trainers, they get old, useless and women are the ones to fill the job

this makes zero fuckin sense what the fuck did your autistic ass mean to say by this? can someone with aspergers translate?

>>The age of consent in the Pokemon world os 10 years old, children can marry without their parents permission when they reach this age
nice

How is that creepy? Everyone knows gen 1 takes place after a war, so a lot of this makes sense. Some US states you can get married at the age of 16 with parental consent, so Ash's mom being pregnant at 19 is not that weird. You'd have to give me a reference for getting married at 10 though.

I think he tried to say that all boys want to be trainers only, and do not want to be police or doctors. He just said it in a really stupid way and I had to read it multiple times too to understand it.