/pug/ - Pokémon Unite General

Pokémon UNITE is a 5v5 MOBA where the objective is to score more points than your opponent. It's focused on quick matches w/ minimal downtime. For Switch, Android, & iOS.

READ THE OFFICIAL GUIDE:
pokemon.com/us/strategy/a-minute-by-minute-guide-to-pokemon-unite-battles/

>Information (right side for links)
serebii.net/pokemonunite
unite-db.com/
uniteapi.dev/

>Upcoming
- Azumarill (April 8)

>Current
- Duraludon has released!
- Minor events: serebii.net/pokemonunite/events.shtml
- Patch notes: serebii.net/pokemonunite/patch.shtml

Previous thread:

Attached: 96937147_p0.png (800x600, 202.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/peekmp/status/1503356704557191172
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rest in peace, Surfin' Bird.

cram is me when my teammate picks sylveon

>gets a small hop every 11 seconds
>gets negligible heals
>people pretend it's good or get tricked by the new toy syndrome
She's still trash.

Attached: Alolan-Ninetales.png (448x448, 39.53K)

So is tree good now or is he trash still?

Still a wasted slot that lives forever but does nothing while doing so.

I was a day 1 cramorant main. I downloaded unite just because I thought it'd be cool to play as cramorant, and for the first few months I had a blast with it. This season it was finally surpassed by charizard as my most played pokemon. I'm sorry, surfin' bird.

Attached: crambigcatch.jpg (1024x724, 55.3K)

>played one ranked game today
>teammate switched to cram with 5 seconds remaining
>he played well and we won :)

Outdone by Mamo in the knock around department and Snorlax in the DPS department. I do like using it to move people away from rotom to help it get to goal or people in Hoopa's hyperhole.

>Implying the squishy ranged mon now having a dash doesn't make it 10x better
Sure it may not hold a candle to Cinderace or Pikachu but I can at least be happy >she is usable now

every game i have to restart cause of crashes

I've been playing all day and haven't had any crashes yet.

>user can't play A9 and implies its trash
Whatever makes you cope harder user, its not broken SS tier like Cinder but it gets the job done and is a viable choice.
Basically this. If Duraludon is instant locked, than I go A9, if both are locked, then Mime is the winner since that guard swap buff is insane, I can see why they had to lower the damage to confusion.

Dura jungle is pretty sick

Holy fuck the toilet is overturned as fuck
>takes half your HP with one move

Really needs a quick nerf like sylveon, It's making most of my games unplayable with how fast it deletes defenders that rely on knockback skills to survive.

>playing amnesia slowbro with potion
>inhaler waddles onscreen
>i'm suddenly dead in like three seconds
What the actual FUCK?

Someone kill me please. My win rate is now all the way down to 60 after the last two days.
I just had 5 (five {cinco}) games in a row in which my team surrendered.
Game 1 - Dumbass charmander kid invades the jungle and both him amd the jungler stay there telling each other to retreat
Game 2 - We have TWO players that disconnected before we loaded into the game
Game 3 - Another disconnected player, a second player rage quits despite me being lv15 and killing everything with shillderace
Game 4 - We have a pretty big advantage, my team for some reason decides to focus their unites on zap after I left the entire enemy team with like 20% HP, it gets stolen
Game 5 - Similar to the previous one, our toilet was farms crabs and some other guy I already forgot was approaching the center very slowly, while the enemy team who was losing at that point burns zapdos in 3 seconds and the rest of us with it.
Bot game - I decide to go with Lucario and stack shit because I know the game will pull some bullshit. What do I get? A tanky trio with focus bands on bottom lane, I have a partner Mime that stole all the last hits on the way down. Then the Jungler shows up and Mime fucks off, leaving me in a 1 v 4 for over 2 minutes. Thankfully I manage to stay alive until a couple friend bots show up.
WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING!?

I've seen it use ult during zap then using pulse to pretty much wins it the game, it's disgusting how fast it deletes everyone. Only way to counter it is to have everyone target it with cc when it uses it's ult to cancel it and hope you get zap before it respawns and tries again.

>he's still in the 60's
Lucky.

You guys are actually able to play games? I'm either getting constant crashes, or the game sits at the loading screen forever

Guess I'm not playing until they fix this shit

It was still 61% yesterday :(
I wonder if this is happening to my team. And ONLY to my team, apparently

It's CramOVERant...

I always have this problem when the new updates happen, I think they push out the updates before they update the severs, baka.

Anyways just wait a few hours before playing again and the problem should solve itself.

Wish the developers would just have the foresight to put in place a scheduled maintenance break like every other online game but that's asking to much isn't it.

Haven't crashed at all, game went mute only once for me but I think it was because I played with the piano from the event too much between games.

Maybe try this fix from unite-db?
twitter.com/peekmp/status/1503356704557191172