Avalanche (AVAX)

WTFWT

Attached: 1611299393367.jpg (250x198, 9.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

defillama.com/chain/Avalanche
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, i myself fucked Emin back in the times in Cornell.
Man, think aboot a boy with a tight ass with such a good grip.
We used to go walking together in campus to eat kebabs and smoke some hookahs. After that, we went into his dorm and i always raw dogged him with a bit of olive oil on top of my dick.
When i came, it was really fantastic. I emptied every single drop of my balls on his light brown asshole. Just the thought of it makes my dick tremble again. He looked at me in the eyes, shivering from pleasure, and really grateful that i blessed him with my seed.
When i sniffed his little butthole, he would make this noise like a dog crying, and the vapours of turkish seasoning would fill my lungs.

Attached: limited edition emin.png (400x533, 271.61K)

avaxbros we need to realize we have been duped by this scammer and we're never gonna see our money again

Attached: turkishscammer.jpg (2048x1365, 169.74K)

Attached: kebab-gun.png (1548x1408, 2.04M)

>13% pump
>OH MY GOD BEST COIN ON THE MARKET
>WTFWT OH MY GOD LETS FUCKING GOOOOO

just a reminder that MATIC pumped more than 50% the past 6 days
>cope and rope AVAX cucks

Attached: 47C81E42-C244-422C-BFAA-EE8382E185FD.jpg (1124x1137, 453.64K)

loser
loser
loser
massive loser
inshallah turkey no.1, avax will reign in heaven and there's no fud strong enough to stop it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH OMG THE SEETHE

it's crashing

Made me chuckle. Matic is trash and AVAX is based though

Back down we go and then back up we go, swingers paradise, I'm making so much money.

Fuck this crab dumping piece of trash coin. Going down faster than you can say double spend.

based, keeping the tradition alive

Attached: bitch_I_got_that_avax.gif (422x646, 86.67K)

>ftw suicide stacklet here
Well, better than nothing I guess.

Same here, I just try to hold 500 AVAX until it goes to 250-ish, more than enough for me

and then what ?
100k isn't a lot lmao, most of us oldfags have a couple make it stacks and haven't sold a single yet netting the average avaxchad down over 300k in unrealized gains rn

I started with only 10 AVAX last June bro, it was hard work to make it 500 anyway. Maybe I'll try my hand in defi gambling if some kind of bull happens again.

Sold all my matic a week ago. Is now the time to get into avax?

I know that feeling bro, I started crypto last year as well with AVAX and having 500 feels like an achievement for a poorfag in a 3rd world country, with 100k I would buy a land a build a small house and live without paying rent.

At $250 I won't even sell 10% tho, I'll just keep stacking until I die I guess.

nice nice
100k really isn't a lot unless you live in an absolute shithole
you'll come to realize that you can't do anything meaningful with that amount and the best thing to do is to further invest up until mid 7 figs.
500 is seemingly enough once they lower validator requirements and subnets take off making your node that much more valuable and generating insane passive income. Ada and Sol going to be complete failures, alongside eth2.0 meme and when they come crashing down and people realize avax's technological breakthrough it'll seriously be game over

>muh dapps
>muh defi
>muh tps
Meanwhile the ecosystem of AVAX is dead. Vaporware, just like Luna.

Attached: vv.png (1173x835, 90.83K)

>Penguin Finance
isnt the only thing in the Avalanche Ecosystem you dumb nigger.
why do you lie?
defillama.com/chain/Avalanche

avax still living rent free in your kda tranny mind
ywnbaw and you will never have dApps / smart contracts / developers

neither will avax