Is it true?

Is it true?

Attached: 9100.jpg (1067x1253, 863.75K)

no

No. Game Freak did hate Johto, but they didn't pay people so slander it. Poketubers are pathetic enough to do it on their own because spouting blatant lies attacking objectively good things is an easy way to stir up controversy and get views.

Yes. There is no other explanation. GSC are over 20 years old now and nugen fans have had long enough to start shitting on it. Why has it only just started in the last year?

the many ways in which Johto is severely overrated and by no means GOAT has been analyzed and discussed for going on many years now

this is not a new phenomenon nor an inexplicable trend, it's the facts becoming more and more apparent to the wider population

Attached: c - 1537666384245 - johto pokemon availability.png (921x521, 67.5K)

No, Johtofags are just insufferable and have an inability to comprehend that the region has flaws or that some people don't like the games. They spread propaganda everywhere about how it's the best, most flawless thing in existence and then the moment somebody objects they cry about being bullied by some conspiracy boogieman.

That propaganda image you posted is way out of date. We have a direct counter for it now - pic related.

Attached: GenIIdistribution.png (1428x1690, 1.96M)

this kind of handwaving doesn't sway neutral parties to your side

Attached: guttedkanto.png (2877x3000, 2.68M)

How would a less accurate image that attempts to insult anyone who disagrees with you counter a detailed list of how to obtain pokemon? The other image even says most of the encounter methods are decent, acting like it's an attack on your games is just admitting that they DO have problems with their pokemon distribution.

>No, Johtofags are just insufferable and have an inability to comprehend that the region has flaws or that some people don't like the games. They spread propaganda everywhere about how it's the best, most flawless thing in existence and then the moment somebody objects they cry about being bullied by some conspiracy boogieman.
most based and accurate post in this thread
people complain about unovabortions, but johtoddlers are the *exact* same breed

>REEE JOHTO LEANS ON KANTOOOO
>REEEE JOHTO NEEDS MORE KANTOOOOOOOOO

It literally does, you have to actually be a retard to think most of the Gen II dex is 'hard to obtain'.

The fact that we got a whole extra region (that was restored to full capacity in HGSS) says more for how soulful GSC is. Expecting it to be as big as the full game RBY on a Game Boy cartridge is truly super retarded.

GSC and HGSS will always be considered the peak of the franchise. Deal with it.

The other image is literally just crying over the fact that you have to win a Bug catching contest for a Sun Stone, and carefully level/drug your Tyrogue to get a Hitmontop. Also known as 'playing the fucking game' lmao

>doing the * signs like a Twitter drone
You need to go back

Are you saying there's another way to get a Sun Stone or Hitmontop?

Yes, I do not trust e-celebs. They are bastards

If you think that's true you need to take your meds.

No, I'm saying these are not difficult methods of obtaining them, and you are bad at the game if you don't like it.

I don't think TPCi is paying Callum or Nexus to say those things, but I have noticed those two have an exponentially larger and louder hate-boner for GSC than they ever have before, and I don't doubt it's influencing their large base of younger fans -- who don't have any nostalgia associated w those years or that gen -- to view them more critically than they would have before. So, not a conspiracy, but def more of a mindset spread by the two of them and other PokeTubers. First I'm hearing about Joe hating Johto but his opinions generally fucking suck anyway so not surprised.

Guess we'll see if the Johto Let's Go ever materialize. It's not a stretch to say TPCi or Ninty may find them less profitable and more of a strain on GF who already appear stretched thin. I can agree w that angle.

Attached: octillery.png (360x708, 26.4K)

But those are the mothods to obtain them, so listing them is accurate. I will admit the Hitmontop entry is dramatic but if you see a problem anywhere else in that image it can only be because you have some amount of belief that problems could exist.

Attached: c - 1546685265023 - grim reminder johtoddlers.png (1997x2916, 970.85K)

>mfw i thought this was leaks but its just schizoposting

The problem with the image is that the last category is "Actually has fairly reasonable availability" which is disingenuous, since it is much more than Furret, Noctowl, Quagsire etc. Also that image is designed specifically to disparage Gen II. Either way I will post the counter image every time I see it appear.

>I will admit the Hitmontop entry is dramatic
the two equal stats part invalidates any claim that it's dramatic; there is nothing easy about that obtaining method

>salty DPPt fan actually spent hours making this cherrypicked chart
I honestly feel sorry for anyone that is driven to such levels of seethe by chad Johto