We're in the middle of denial and panic, heading towards panic

We're in the middle of denial and panic, heading towards panic.

Attached: MM4_Shareable.jpg (1200x628, 335.32K)

we're at optimism

lmao kys nigger

wrong, we've barely entered Anxiety

Agony... Always has, always will.

BTC has to hit a bottom that the average redditor and normalfag is uncomfortable buying, they aren't even anxious at 20k. I assume even at 10k these retards will still remain bullish, it's going low enough that they don't buy.

Crypto is currently at disbelief.
Stocks/Bonds/Commodities are in Denial.

Stocks and Crypto are in the exact same place as I said in the OP

>this chart is hypothetical
probably why it doesn't make sense, or maybe it's describing someone's first investment or something

Oh...oh wow, either youre a troll or actually retarded and dont know how to correlate events, news and information to see were heading into a depression

no i just like seeing biz fucking SEETHE at the thought someone disagrees with their faggot opinion
cry harder nigger

>psychological pitfalls
It's not about market performance

Funny how basically all XRP holders are super comfy and watching with popcorn.

BUT THAT'S A GOOD THING

were not actually were right before that final relief pump before bottom in the fall. bobos want it all to happen now. what they forget is bobo happened so swiftly and brutally there is a ton of money on the sides that had to be exhausted first.so we are a few months away still.

Attached: 511295DB-A681-4C62-9DF9-A7C9D9FE6D99.jpg (1119x556, 206.2K)

>90% down from ath
>comfy
i guess we're still in delusion stage

people said the same thing when btc dumped from $3000 to $1800 in 2017

Attached: cope.jpg (2451x1176, 287.22K)

XRP isn't a stock and crypto isn't a reflection of historical markets. Buy a bag now so you don't miss the best wealth making opportunity of your life.

yall act like literally every midwit on reddit isnt aware of OPs "cheat sheet"

I guess you don't pay much attention.
The majority have been aware a massive crash like this was coming. Many think it's going lower.
I called it could go to .30 last summer to my friends and one even bothered to text about how I was right.

The crash HAS TO HAPPEN to get rid of the scams. 99% are scams or retardedly speculative.
Enjoy the show.
Tether WILL collapse.
Don't say we didn't warn you.

nope

>incoherent coping noises

There's a certain price threshold where the average person will be too afraid to buy back in, it's certainly not 20k as the average redditor is still bullish while bragging about DCAing.

yes it will come but it took 11 months to bottom in 2017, and we are only 7 months in. meaning we have 4 months of diminishing relief pumps. true bottom will come around september.

Fine by me. When you are this comfy it doesn't matter.
Certain banking thingies and dos go live in November, so just ahead of that is a good prediction for a pump from the few tokens that aren't total scams.
Jed has to finish dumping anyway before it goes too high as per his agreement. He'd be done by September as well at current rate easily.