New leaked document from Game Freak HQ. Why do they hate Grass types so much bros?

New leaked document from Game Freak HQ. Why do they hate Grass types so much bros?

Attached: starters.png (1768x656, 732.88K)

I think my least picked type is fire

>tfw when favorites are low priority
Good
Gamefreak shouldn't ruin Feraligator and Torterra with their bullshit

>blazekein
>mid
they had it beat charizard in gen 2 anime to shill gen 3 dumbass, and it got a mega before the other two hoenn starters did

That was 20 and 10 years ago, respectively.

so it's like:
Highest : Charizard
High : gets shilled constantly
Mid : got shilled one or multiple times
Lowest : never got shilled
I think Incineroar might as well go in Mid, to be fair

>Incin above owl, penguin or chicken
Fucking lmao son

Accurate

Yeah, I think the Owl has taken the cat's spot, they've kind of thrown shilling it in the trash.

Mine's probably water, just cause 7/10 times one of the random water types is more appealing

>"shilling" when they get averagely the same other than pla picking totem animals
>when no one but the kanto ones get special treatment
>when both and primarina are all high in popularity AND so are their preevos (unlike the unova mons that all ended midway for some reason)
>samefagging anyway
>autism patternfagging
You need to be over 18, not autistic and not a fat femcel with thirst for cock to post here, samefag

>they've kind of thrown shilling it in the trash.
Good

/thread
They even replaced them with new forms for a reason, they were there for the first stages+totems also other than Greninja, no gen gets cucked to the point of the starters being mistreated, like how intelleon and sceptie are tretaed well despite blaziken and cinderage getting their stuff
Only trannies bound to suicide cry about this crap
Only kids who think that are the turbo autists that sperged out over smashkino picking a wrestler chad instead of some emo (wich makes sense as they always pick the man one instead of the woman and gay one), alola is quite paired in shilling since all the starters do ok, primarina included
>cat
this is that trannie that got outed as posting threads here on leddit for clout

Whoever made this is retarded

>samefagging
>over being salty that all starters got something that gen instead of only focusing on the basedboy one to please twitter trannies
>when even VI didnt do it since the frog is not trannie/emo but a chad too
Thats some lack of cocking there
Someone already posted it, but if youre a trannie faggot or a femcel you cant post here you gotta post tits or gtfo

Since when does Game Freak or TPCi care about Meganium?

Lose weight

Its not even the top 40 worst threads of the day but that doesnt say much
>over being salty that all starters got something that gen instead of only focusing on the basedboy one to please twitter trannies
I do think its hilarious that Hoganroar made the onions part of the fandom seethe so hard that theyre still pissing their panty 5 years later,
but thats what autism + lack of pussy does to a manbaby that was raised wrong. Until they lose their parent and have to an hero in a ditch, were stuck with them
Youre not gonna get imaginary likes in this board by acting like a catty girl here (kek) just pay some dude to fuck your fat folds if you cant calm down

>Inshiteroarfags are autistic
Not surprised

Reminder that they scrapped gigantamax torterra

it's pretty accurate

If Greninja is high priority why is it not in any gen 8 game?

>Greninja high priority
>Hasn't been in a game since its debut
sure lol