They're no more hiding it

There are a lot of irl sized pokémon plushies.

Official Pokémon brand irl sized plushies, not just random bootlegs.

Curiously, mostly of human-shaped pokémon.

FURRY human-shaped pokémon.

I mean, c'mon like if they didn't knew what would happen with that.

>Sold out.

>Wonder why.

(And no tell me what kid has enought room on their room to have a real sized pokémon plush. Or the money.)

Attached: pokemon-lucariro.png (582x383, 270.89K)

How many, exactly? That's the only one I've seen because people keep posting only that.

Here's other.

Attached: tumblr_pephbpS3AO1tmibr6_500.jpg (500x500, 28.15K)

Mareep, Furret, Eeveelutions, Psyduck, Snorlax, Arcanine and most starters have gotten 1:1 plushes in the past few years. Do those look human shaped to you?
You sound a little obsessed dude

No I just find that funny.

Is that such a problem?

The problem is it's only funny if you're right about it being mostly human shaped ones getting these toys. You're wrong.

Only psyduck and Snorlax aren't made for dick out of that lineup, and Snorlax is obviously just a giant pillow.

Okaaaaay mr literal.
It's not the majority.

FIIINE.

furry bait or not, they're not human shaped like the retard OP claimed

You know the meaning of the word "Anthropomorphic", RETARD?

Yes I do, and that doesn't mean Furret is human shaped

I need a video of someone fucking it, rapido !

I doubt there'll be one since these plush are so expensive
The lifesize Zeraora has been out for 3 years now and I've seen exactly 0 videos of one being fucked

They're sold out because they're produced in low quantities and TPC hates money, it seems. There's tons of life size pokémon plushes that would sell like hot cakes, either because of furries or because they're super cute.

Stop writing like that. You sound like a huge gaylord

There was an official Japanese ad where Lucario was some woman's husbando handing her towels or something. They know what they're doing.

You're not looking hard enough.

I've only seen videos with that Chinese bootleg one, feel free to link me if you know a video with the official Zeraora plush

It was a Japanese guy (who was actually handsome with a good looking body) fucking his Zeraora that wore a strapon. I don't remember where it was but it wasn't on an English site.
If he really wants a boyfriend that bad, I'll be his. I'll even dress up as a Pokémon just for him.

Wtf is with that spacing nigger?
I'm no reading that shit.
I'm assuming OP got a Pokemon sex doll and he's come here from reddit to brag about it?

Huh, interesting. Never heard of that video before, but I know a few Jap plushophiles so I guess I'll ask around. Thanks for info user.

No problem. You'd expect them all to be fat and ugly, and while some are, there's also ones that are quite the lookers.

The ones that fuck plush out of desperation and lonelyness are usually fat and/or ugly, but there's also a few that take good care of their body and fuck plush because they just like plush. The stereotype of course heavily focuses on the first group.