What the fuck went wrong

with this board?

Attached: 5636435636.png (728x226, 136.07K)

Not enough milf threads

Alolaparasites and Discord
All they do is genwar

CHARIZARD

It'd be fun to join this spam raid, but nah.
I'm not gonna risk getting banned for spam.

No rules outside of Furry Bad

At least 2 of those are from the same poster flooding the threads in an attempt to discredit Alola fans. The USUM one came first and then the BW2 one appeared not long after he got caught spamming the original. The other 2 are either making fun of him or just more mindless spam since he's currently on a rampage after people called him out.

>Make one thread to discuss the issues in gen 7
>Autist gets so mad he spams the board about other gens to deflect
honestly i didn't know gen 7 players were so insecure i'm sorry

Around 5% of the posters here Harbor an irrational seething hatred for a few Gens for no reason in particular

Kalosfags from discord

And there he is to help prove it with more delusional deflection
>49941519

You still have yet to respond to the rebuttal of your criticism in the other thread user. Did you forget?

nugenners (6, 7, 8) are the most senitive people on this board

what the fuck is wrong with you

Be patient user, he can only handle one thought at once and right now that's blind rage at being caught.

I really don't understand. How can some people be so autistic that their entire personality revolves around being angry at one game?

I could ask you the same thing user. You've been at this for months at this point. It's pathetic. Seek help. This isn't healthy

Fuck off Gen 6 isn't nugen. It's more similar to Gen 5 not Gen 7

At some point the raider (there used to be multiple but recently only 1 is active) got the idea in his head that putting down gen 5 and 7 would be a great way to make people like gen 6. Ever since then his inability to cope with failure has led to more and more spam whenever he has reason to believe that it isn't working, which is every time he posts because it isn't working.

Denial is an ugly emotion, user.
every 3d pokemon gen is nu-gen.

No. gen 6 has the natdex, fishing, bikes, grid based map, no gimmicks etc. It's more like the older games. Gen 7 killed pokemon