What the fuck went wrong

What the fuck went wrong

Attached: swooshit.jpg (1500x1500, 274.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/UattYIf
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pokemon is the mcdonalds of video games.
That's what went wrong. That's what's been wrong, and what will continue to be wrong, for the rest of our lives.

Fuck off you retarded Alolafag who couldn't handle criticism in the previous thread. SWSH are one of the best games in the series along with XY and no amount of your seething will change that

So why exactly they are so good

Pokémon is the only franchise people aren’t allowed to criticize, so it’s allowed to produce terrible games like SwSh.
Game Freak spat in fans faces and erased 30% of Pokémon from the game and trapped them in scamware. Fans dared to complain about this and shills sent death threats m.imgur.com/a/UattYIf
Then it turned out that SwSh was terrible regardless of dex so shills started nitpicking and scapegoating earlier games to make SwSh look better on comparison.

>SWSH are one of the best games in the series along with XY
The irony is that both those games are shit, especially SwSh. Gen 7 at least has Pokepelago, which was nice.

i actually liked these more then gen 7

After years, we get the same fucking threads. I dont understand why manchildren are obsessed with genwars.
You spend too much time here, you have developed some sort of tribalistic attachment to your favorite games, and have adopted them as part of your identity.
No one cares about how much you praise x game and shit on another. People come to post their own opinions and absolutely ignore anything else, its a shitfest where no one ends up reading anything besides their own posts.

>What the fuck went wrong
Literally everything.

I'm a boomer who started with gen 2 and I liked them

And nobody can tell me what, so I won't buy sword

Easiest Pokémon games yet

It's so short it feels like half a game, and even with the $30 DLC tacked on it just feels like the same length as a regular game.

They killed the national dex and removed moves. That's literally the only thing wrong with this generation.

>And nobody can tell me what
>I refused to listen to the two years of people criticizing this game, so I'll just pretend their is nothing wrong with them
Kys.

>Pokémon is the only franchise people aren’t allowed to criticize
he says, in a board where people do nothing but criticize it.

Nothing.
Still the best Pokemon games.

Not really
You faggots keep screeching whenever we do, and mainly when it's swoshit.
Masuda has literally disproved every single point he himself and other spokespersons made about it and you fuckers come from the woodworks, shitting and crying we have the audacity to challenge these self-invalidated points.

Hush Kalosperm, you and your terrible tastes

Thanks for being transparent about the fact that you are mad Internet people disagree with you to the point where you decided an argument constitutes oppression

Well first of all your dad forgot to wear a condom.
Secondly, your mom didn't get an abortion...
Oh you meant with gen 8?
Oh...
Something something dex cut something linear map design?
I guess.