Which one is your favorite and why?

Which one is your favorite and why?

Attached: Decidueyes.jpg (600x418, 68.27K)

They're both pretty good

Hisuian, but shiny
Regular is alright but looks a bit goofy in 3D, Hisuian is better but benefits from the old palette

Attached: Shiny Hisuian Decidueye Pokemon Legends Arceus.png (512x512, 92.5K)

>good
bad*

They both suck

Alolan is still the best. Ghost archer is just amazing thematically and I love that he has a grass sniper's cloak

I like the OG more but both are very dope designs overall.

I hate how Hisuian just randomly turns red.

The original was a bit too human with the bow string. The red one toned it down enough for it to become good

Its meant to represent the autumn dead leaves since Sinnoh is colder but I understand how a drastic color shift could ruin your perception

>he
she*

>87.5% male
>she

I always liked Alolan, the bowstring being its hoodie string, narrowing its field of vision will always be a cool concept to me
But, I do think Hisui is a good improvement. I think the wings look better when they are not trying to look like robes or a long cape, as well as adding extra markings on its face to make it less like it is wearing glasses. Alolan comes off as a dork, and if it is edgy, it is in the sense that it is a goofy larper. A comedy relief owl if you will. Hisuian just comes off as a more serious design. I can see this form also being called edgy too, but the difference here is that, besides these design changes, it looks more menacing with its larger legs, fighting up close and ax kicking instead of cloaking away.
Now if only Hisui will get an improved movepool in the next game.

Alolan is easily better.

The chinese hat looks retarded

Hisuian because I'm a sucker for samurai -based- mons like Golisopod

But OG alolan is very good too

The new one, by far

Better color scheme
No retarded plume on the head
Overall design is more subtle and looks less like a dude in a fursuit

Same shit as with Marowak, Koffing, Typhlosion...etc
They should have made variants for the previous stages too but they wanted to "subvert your expectations xDDD" and did so at the expense of consistency

>she

Attached: she.png (802x1259, 255.74K)

hisuian is ok but you can very clearly tell it's redesign

>looks less like a dude in a fursuit
Are you sure? looks very much like a human in an owlsuit to me.

Yes I'm sure
Look at this thing lmao

Attached: Decidueye.jpg (900x506, 38.43K)

>Signature archer attack heightens crit ratio
>Unsheathes Leaf Blade and crits 100% of the time
Hisuian is easily top 3 Grass starter material for sure

Attached: 1646395714792.jpg (1920x2560, 1.17M)