Unironically the hardest battle in the whole franchise

Unironically the hardest battle in the whole franchise.

Attached: Volo's tools.png (1792x512, 555.26K)

Typhlosion sweeps half of it

>gets revenge killed after one mon

This plus Giratina sometimes attacks 3 times in a row. It's pretty broken.

Literally started the battle with Calm Mind Typhlosion. Got revenge killed as soon I killed Spiritomb

Level 98 btw and no I'm not joking, three starters at level 98, three other mons at level 74 because I have been completing everything I can as soon I can, and that mother fucker still got rid of my buffed Typhlosion right away, it's not an easy battle.

>no w*ter types on sight
based!

I was pretty impressed by this battle honestly. It had been a while since something in Pokemon was actually tough. I still beat it first try, though. But at least it was challenging. Perhaps not being prepared for it added to the challenge.

>Giratina sometimes attacks 3 times in a row
That’s crazy. How does the speed mechanic even work?

I had no idea how this played out, all I knew was that it was supposedly a really hard battle with Girantina in the game somewhere. I beat it first try with a team of Samurott, Kleavor, Sneasler, Goodra, Arcanine, and Ursaluna

It's up there, but it's so easy to be overleveled that it's not as hard as it looks on paper. Even so, being overleveled isn't an auto win like with other games, but it means that you aren't fighting at any major stat disadvantage like you usually would be in other games so it's worth factoring in

Samurott, Kleavor, Rapidash, Crobat, Torterra and Goodra here.
Torterra and Goodra saved the day but they needed a buff first after several tries.

Doesn't seem to apply to him. You can only attack 2 times in a row by doing fast+normal.

It's based on the speed difference between the two mons. A larger difference means more turns for the faster pokemon.

I beat it first try, but it's the only battle since Cynthia, where I had to be saved by revives. (Don't remember my team outside of my starter and alpha lilligant).

Attached: FB_IMG_1645227302328.jpg (843x474, 19.85K)

Ursaluna covers 4/6 of the main team with SE moves and if you have mid-level grits can tank enough attacks to get down to just Lucario and Giratina left. That's how I beat him and my team was in the 70s.

It's a timeline, the faster the pokemon is and the faster its moves are, the more actions you get. Some moves make you act slower later, others fasters, and Rapid Style also makes your next moves come faster so it's possible to stack multiples turns like that

>pokemon teams are genetic

> Some moves make you act slower later, others fasters
Is there anywhere that tells you which moves make you faster or slower

Gonna be disappointed here on out if the final battles won't have 7 mons here on out

The Spiritomb could theoretically be the same Pokemon, couldn't it?

Attached: 96541922_p5.jpg (752x1062, 969.22K)

>no Milotic on team
it was very easy. i beat it on one tryt0t0j