/smg/ - Stock Market General

I'M LOSING SO MUCH FUCKING MONEY edition

no links

Attached: 1655079697792.png (600x439, 486.23K)

shit

I wish I had a bigger penis and more money

damn

There's already a new thread:

Are futures?

We live in a stockciety
Big drop coming bros I feel it in me bones

brother I think I may finally quit this gambling addiction (jk lol fr fr)

fake, this is the real thread

ICLN bros...is there any hope for this shit?

Attached: file.png (1772x1329, 3.54M)

now that oil is done for now, its time for uranium

Manual stretching and a decent vacuum pump setup for bigger dong, learn how to predict the momentum of larger players committing crime in the markets and make plays off of that for the money.

Hello
Stock market

what the FUCK is happening oil bros I can't take it I can't go back to the wagecage

hello frens

Attached: 1654750837648.jpg (636x760, 148.05K)

>Class A misdemeanor (just below being a Felony) to alter the results of a urinalysis in Texas. So while it might work for just a simple tip-cup strip test and pass there, if they send it off for lab analysis and determine it's synthetic you are fucked. If they catch you during the test through camera or two-way mirror or attendant being present, you are fucked. So it's either risk basically being a Felon and become unemployable for anything worth a fuck when you get out of jail if not prison, or quit. So I'm quitting

So what happens if you lie on your application and say you have a college degree but don't actually have one but have certs?

Attached: 1655705638610.jpg (1200x914, 233.52K)

the more often Gregory Mannarino calls the F.E.D. retards, the more bullish I get

I sold everything because you guys said it was a bull trap. Now I missed out on the bottom. Why would you lie to me biz?

Attached: ga.jpg (474x344, 18.61K)

Mr. Bobo, is the crash in the room with us right now?

Attached: 1653559442774.png (720x700, 263.4K)

Mannarino was ranting we are all slaves, there’s going to be mass starvation, and the federal reserve is designed to destroy the middle class, classic Memearino

everyone go here

does any of that work for girth?

Attached: 1638722944034.jpg (1242x914, 856.16K)

Clamping for girth, some folks say jelqing works too but it's the riskiest of all methods with pumping a close second. Thundersplace is a good website with a ton of resources on the subject. Do note real growth takes time and that if you go full retard with it you can easily fuck your dick up for life.

>long term bond funds are still out performing international
euros what the fuck are you doing

Attached: 1650760167320.jpg (622x350, 27.47K)

If the company you work for does their due diligence on your background they'll probably fire you for saying you have a degree when you don't. If they don't do their due diligence on the matter then you get off scott-free. It's not illegal, just immoral and easily a fireable offense with no recourse on your part if found out.

We don’t discuss those “people” here user

how long will it take them to find out

joe brandon has retard luck

Bobo, bro, are you ok? I don't think you are man...........

Attached: 1610375468486.png (200x281, 71.28K)

hey...

Attached: whorepepe.jpg (250x228, 17.97K)

just get really fat then lose all the weight and your dick will be bigger

Thanks for playing, no refunds.

If they don't find out when you get hired on they probably never will. After that just don't piss off HR or give the company a reason to dig into your background and you're probably fine.
Most people would have the dick they wanted if they lost weight, did regular cardio, didn't use nicotine or alcohol in excess or preferably at all, and didn't jerk off multiple times a day.

I don't get it. What changed about the macroeconomic landscape on Tuesday to justify a market bottom? Everything still looks like shit.

Attached: 1655355505222.png (569x715, 927.14K)

Not a crash, a bear market, lube up or your goyhole is getting ripped