So the best way to make money with stepn is by tricking normalfags into thinking that they’re actually gonna make...

So the best way to make money with stepn is by tricking normalfags into thinking that they’re actually gonna make money with this thing while you earn a % of their earnings simply by referring them to your ponzi? Is being at the top of the pyramid really the only viable way to actually make it?

Attached: 1653510038227.jpg (3000x1985, 1.03M)

the best way to make money with this shit is to not use it at all but I guess that's not something a low IQ nigger like you would understand anyways

>o the best way to make money with stepn is by tricking normalfags
like in most cryptos projects involving gamefi

PONZI

Invest in GMT, short term. You are welcome.

Ehhhr... No. The trick with Step'N is buying a lot of NFTs that can also be lent to people that want to run as well and at the same time, earn money.

You aren't going to sweat a shit, you're just going to see how other jeets are going to make you richer and richer, JUST BY DOING NOTHING, because they're going to run like a bunch of nigger while you're scratching your balls kuek

Scalping is very annoying for me, I don't have the patience.

everything in Any Forums is ponzi

What I find particularly laughable is that this shit is the only one worth dick not because it's actually "good" but because its competition (if you can even call it that) is so fucking shit that it makes this one look good in comparison even though it's also run by incompetent people. Holy shit no wonder why people think that crypto is a joke

if you don't have patience for an investment as basic as scalping, I don't understand what the fuck you are doing here. poorfag.

me when your mom

>short GMT and then exit as soon as you get profits
Thank me later

FUCK OFF OP

So... You don't have patience... YOU DON'T HAVE PATIENCE? DIE MOTHERFUCKER, DIE! DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1651385185406.jpg (396x432, 103.98K)

Any Forums is getting more rotten every day, now everything is ponzi.

>The trick with Step'N is buying a lot of NFTs

Attached: 1652975948948.jpg (1883x2208, 445.55K)

This, you don't know a shit of what are you talking about OP

this but unironically. stepn is a zombie coin these days

What the fuck is wrong with you faggot lol

Kek. Pretty fitting for your average BAYCtranny

I don't know what happens to the bunch of whippersnappers that swarm here. Literally, the modern economy is a huge ponzi of despotically huge size

This is the same guy. Poor Brendan Fraser.

Attached: Screenshot_20220623-204945_Brave.jpg (720x612, 106.93K)

Nothing wrong, he's just killing a jew

Attached: 1665498785321.jpg (225x225, 13.52K)