Union Finance

What does Any Forums think about the concept of defi insurance? Will it play a part in the upcoming bull run? Why haven't UNN capitalized on all the recent hacks?

Attached: union-finance-unn.jpg (1252x823, 35.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S28662266#p28667246
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice try, nobody is going to buy this 2021 scam. You got fooled by a crack smoker, just admit defeat and never post about this garbage project ever again.

It's Rustys fault. Too gay.

Have a bag of this. Protocol looks solid. When it hits $1 I’ll be a multimillionaire.
Hi Tyler!

>pee id
opinion discarded

Just let it go nigga. Its fucking dead. I am surprised to see it is still mentioned here, though. Should have listned to me over a year ago - nobody with money is going to risk it by LPing a pool that gets zero'd out when the event people are paying to protect themselves from happens.

FOR example - The Harmony Bridge

Anyone LPing that pool would have lost every single dollar when the injured parties come to collect.

Attached: photo_2022-04-27_20-07-46.jpg (734x987, 46.54K)

Shut up Andy, we can't let people know about [REDACTED]

>t. bought the top and seething

I've never owned UNN but I hear about it muchly in the FRIN tg. Hence I know about the homosexual Rusty.

Rusty is black but doesn't like being called a nigger so that makes him a niggerfaggot

Based frinfren, $1 eoy

When I asked Mike about usibg chainlink and told me that "they want to sell us a bunch of data we dont need" I knew I was fucked. Im giving them until eoy to adopt chainlink or I will pull liq and dunp my stack for tax loss harvest

warosu.org/biz/thread/S28662266#p28667246

It's fun to reminisce about all this stuff now looking back. I dodged so many bullets in crypto it's unreal

Can anyone explain why UNN with a mc of 500k still have 200k volume everyday reliably?

Rusty buys or sells 10k with every thrust into his anus.

That’s a lot of thrusts

Bullish
Who hurt you?

>When it hits $1
ayylmao

manipulation by a poor
kek same
it's as said
insurance will never make it

>he doesn’t know
>insurance will never make it
>source: trust me bro

how would UNN survive a devastating hack that size?

The dev called me a faggot in telegram when it was 8c and I knew that day to sell

Explain how it won’t
Bullish