Biz bros, why don't we all convert to Islam? It's the only religion that isn't financially illiterate or evil

Biz bros, why don't we all convert to Islam? It's the only religion that isn't financially illiterate or evil.

Attached: islam.png (746x362, 24.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S-MPjuJpqJo?t=136
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because trading outside of instantaneous forex transactions is considered haram

And your point is?

but user, it is both of those things

This.

Christianity: make sure to pay your taxes goy, to the church and government both
Judaism: no comment
Islam: Fiat is evil, we need to return to the gold standard

Banning all interest means nobody has any incentive to loan so the only people who can participate in economic activity are those who already have capital.

I would convert just to have 4 wives.

Attached: 1626981917852.png (512x468, 189.42K)

I can't grow a beard, can i still join?

Based, but if you're a Muslim user living in a western world, forget about the whole 4 wives thingy, Syrian refugees who flooded Germany and other European countries who happen to have 2 or more wives have had a huge headache living with their wives and herds of offsprings, fucking KEK

You all are so dumb. If we returned to the gold standard that would make a no use country like Uganda or whatever country that just discovered a gold deposit containing more gold than exists in all the vaults combined.
>I got dirt, sand, islamic terrorists, my country makes absolutely nothing but my currency is now the world reserve currency

The point Jesus was making about paying taxes is that it's a material thing that doesn't matter in comparison to tje spiritual world.

atheists can have 4 wives too

Athiests are cucks

None of that shit in your pic is true.

Attached: IslamFinance.jpg (4300x4444, 3.22M)

Sorry, im not retarded

Islam is the dumbest religion out of all of them

poltards act like theyre redpilled but refuse to do bare minimum research beyond retarded infographics they save. Not a single middle eastern country has an Sharia compliant monetary system otherwise they would not be a part of the globalized fiat system. Even their countries are not ruled by sharia law. Most of them have secular constitutions. Islamic finance is not practiced there at all. And you overestimate how involved religion is in ME politics.

>conflating "ideal market" based on scripture with the ugly nature of reality
son, slow down

Uganda's claims are heavily embellished, and entirely based on aerial surveys. I doubt they can affect annual supply inflation all that much. But all the same, it doesn't have to be gold, could be bitcoin.
youtu.be/S-MPjuJpqJo?t=136

No excuse for Christianity to be lax when it comes to real-life policies.

>t. seething Jew

I give it at most 5 years before you EU cucks make polygamy a human right.

I have noticed many genuine Chads getting with Middle Eastern women in Denmark, Germany and other places. Not usually older guys, like older millennials but younger millennial and zoomer guys getting with them. It was more common than I expected at least because like a retard I listen to incels on 4chins and thought the opposite pairing would be more common.