A handy guide

Save and share around.

Attached: boomerfag.png (2592x3834, 1.14M)

Kalos will never be a real gen.

thanks user!
now I too can take up the mantle

Meds

Attached: cringe.jpg (474x184, 20.75K)

What is a yawnfag?

He is literally real and there is documented post of his existence in the OP image.

A few posts making the same reasonable point doesn't prove that a boogeyman exists, just that you don't like their argument.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but generation VI is utter shite. The blatant contradiction between having 20 year olds as protagonists, but a manchild of a villain is really hard to bear. In the end they couldn't commit to the premise and ended up making a kiddy game that caters to a younger demographic instead of a morally complex, mature title. Not to mention the way the indoctrinated fanbase ate Gamefreak's arse and decided to purchase the game anyways. Bloody cunts.

Aw arse, I've been found out.

VII is worse, so it balances out.

>such as "brand", "IP", "cycle"
So the average Any Forums crossboarder, basically

>VII is worse, so it balances out.
How? Gen VII is more like Gen V where it's only hated for doing something unique and different exception at least in Alola's case the game turned out good as a result.

Attached: or-OP-is-just-a-loony.jpg (800x1200, 312.17K)

How many boogiemans does this board have?

Attached: 97B9E504-A4E9-438E-9C4F-5B074CF64DC7.jpg (157x182, 12.77K)

Like 10. I've been trying to join the ranks but people keep confusing me with yawnfag.

what do you want your moniker to be?

>stop responding to boomerfag
>makes a huge schizo chart about him
Why? Also this

As many as it takes for Kalosperm to delude themselves into believing people don't just dislike Gen VI and enjoy Gen VII and VIII instead.

OP you literally use one of my posts as a "boomerfag" sample in that picture.

Hi boomerfag!