WWE is way better now without them

WWE is way better now without them.

Attached: 01-alexa-bliss-asuka-001.jpg (1284x722, 94.47K)

This is a fact of life. Alex is a man. Asuka is a fat fuck bug. Neither have dime-drawing potential.

I disagree, my good sir.

It's lifeless without them, they added color to the division

No, it needs Lexi.

Good topic OP. It's much better now with Becky

Attached: Becky-Lynch-rompe-en-llanto-despues-de-su-lucha-en-Survivor-Series.jpg (1200x630, 32.99K)

strong disagree. wwe is weaker, though not by much as it is already a bottom-of-the-barrel product used to fill space between advertising.

Alex for sure, worst part of every show. Ugly. Not really good at anything. Just a total waste of space that Khan needs to take a long hard look at.
Asuka at least has utility for carrying matches but I don't care much about workrate and any time Asuka has a speaking segment it's horrible too, I definitely don't miss hearing her gibberish talk.
So yeah, fuck them.

Asuka is the best female in-ring performer they have.
Bliss is the best female actor/promo they have and The Draw (including on this board).

Wtf? Were they released? Haven't watched any wrestling since the Rumble.

That's part of Asuka's charm

only to 500lbs weebs

Asuka is injured. Alexa returned and then disappeared for some reason

Nah for people that can recognize what makes someone compelling, also we don't sign out posts here

There's nothing compelling about a 40 year old woman acting like a cartoon character and screaming gibberish. It's annoying, cringy and pathetic.

Alexa was on Raw a week ago...

She's playing a kabukimono, which is an eccentric, a strange person, that's why she has the colorful outfits and appearance. What gibberish dude? Doesn't look like you're actually here to discuss anything

No, she wasn't

based on what?

All that garbage is about as compelling as a tweet about sexism in the workplace.

I wouldn't miss Asuka if the people getting the screentime weren't shitter like Bianca, Rhea and Liv.
But theb again, is the womeme division
Warrior charm was that no one couldn't understand what he was saying but he made it work.