LINK

the desperation to keep this thing below the support line continues. even the smallest piece of good news will break this thing to the upside. this is a year long falling wedge on an asset that has nothing priced in. load the fuck up anons

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-23 at 3.11.29 PM.png (2552x1546, 483.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

school.stockcharts.com/doku.php?id=chart_analysis:chart_patterns:falling_wedge_reversal
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oof this is bad, we will soon see 2 $

false.
school.stockcharts.com/doku.php?id=chart_analysis:chart_patterns:falling_wedge_reversal

for once /biz is right: a market wide rally is likely. How far? propably into the next bigger resistance

not a linkbro, but have been paying attention to see if the short squeeze posters were correct. will admit, seems like there’s someone out there really doesn’t see +$7 link.

once this thing breaks up, even the TA fags will be hopping on the bandwagon. then we start liquidating the shorts, then we moon

$35

it's just waxing and waning with btc you schizo

Thinking TA means anything

Thinking TA means anything on crypto in this macro

Attached: 1modify.jpg (728x902, 82.86K)

thanks for the reminder to bring up LINK/BTC. that just broke to the upside

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-23 at 3.33.12 PM.png (2542x1534, 425.6K)

draw the line goyim

looks like it "broke to the upside" fairly recently as well. BTC hasn't finished dumping yet, have fun staring at this chart.

correct. LINK/BTC and LINK/ETH have broken their downtrends. the last domino to fall is LINK/USD and then it's game on.

it's going down with btc retard.

very convincing, thanks for the input

I never know where to draw the bottom line on this one

only other spot i could think to do it but less touch points than the one i posted. either way it's bullish

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-23 at 4.00.44 PM.png (2564x1732, 532.95K)

>seems like there’s someone
at least nexo, probably others

nexo is absolutely involved

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-23 at 12.27.28 PM.png (1726x596, 131.51K)

>draw triangle
>lines already under triangle
>NOW WE GO UP
user...

extended fakeouts below support most likely due to the CeFi entities that we now know were shorting. now that they've been exposed and sell pressure is exhausted, only place to go is up.

Yeah, that's how I drew mine. This one's nice cause it suggests a possible dip under $5 before breaking up. No idea what'll happen though.

yeah but i wouldn't be waiting for that dip. not buying $7 LINK in hopes to pick up $4.50 LINK will seem laughable in the near future.

Yep, I already bought what I wanted. Though I'm willing to put in more if it does drop.

Attached: 1597508270503.gif (530x325, 1M)

this but unironically