Did we already see the bear market bottom? Or are we going lower?

Did we already see the bear market bottom? Or are we going lower?

Attached: 1639567061870.png (528x438, 235.96K)

Never going below 20k ever again. You had the chance but you waited too long

it's going to 8k. you just need to be patient

we're heading to sub 15 end of this week.

Much lower faggot quit asking

1k soon my nigga

>he didnt buy the generational low

We likely saw the bottom or close to it but we're still going to crab for at least 2 years which is actually much more mentally exhausting.
Retards telling you it's going to 4k are the ones who were calling for 150k EOY in 2021.

Btc lost 70% after the previous ATH, guess where we are right now?

Unironically, this. 8K is the target. At least wait until sub 12K before you spend a penny more on BTC.

We got the biggest swindler representing us in the congress. Not sure if that's bullish or not.

The shakeout is only just getting started

Soon it will cost you money to even hold bitcoin

I'll let you know for sure right now. It might go up or it might go down. I'm 100% right all the time.

There are lots of cascading liquidations still to come from LUNA/3AC contagion. No way around it and no reason to FOMO buy when so much forced selling is going on.

Unironically not.

there will be more liquidations when 3 arrow capital and Celsius show their full exposure. and then blockfi will collapse too. btc will be way oversold and bottom in the low teens

No one really knows
Most likely not
Given the current situation with the world economy
Food prices
House market
Fuel prices
War in Europe.

There gonna be probably one more or two big crashes but I genuinely don't think anyone could tell you with 100% accuracy.

My brother works for a big chemical company, and he told me they are also preparing to fire a few thousand people all over the world and how they literally need to rise up prices every few months because of the crazy costs to ship chemicals from China

Shipping containers prices did 5x since corona started.

Not true, around 84% afaik

This entire thread is full of coping and seething faggots that want to convince themselves that they did the right thing by selling at the bottom.

All of y'all, meds.

It's not over. Idk about you faggots, but I'm still mooning.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-24 at 3.09.33 AM.png (2876x326, 254.92K)

This. I'm still seeing animal coins mooning.