Should I buy back? I sold my coins. Is bear market over?

Should I buy back? I sold my coins. Is bear market over?

Attached: 1639070204962.jpg (2048x1798, 191.05K)

lmao buy what exactly what
question is if you should be swing trading, then yeah in and out daily many times a day

Attached: ericsson.gif (214x214, 2.62M)

>Cristiano Ronaldo NFTs just announced
Do you even need to ask?

Yeah, it's nowhere near bottom

bear market or not you should always buy. Im slurping as much ETH and MATIC as i can. when the market flips im going to be swimming

What makes you think this bear market is over user?

This is by far been posted way too often on biz.
Niggers get a grip of your fucking brain.

If you really cared about money, you wouldn't have sold your coins in fucking dip.
Every dip is an opportunity to be pooling more money in, if you can't understand that - then you deserve to lose your money.

This Also we had the most retarded schizo gambler represent us in the congress. Bullish, for sure.

Alts, always. Not a lot of alts have fallen as badly as BTC and ETH have.
Well we knew ETH would fall at some point because of the war and it being a russian druggie's ponzi.

WHY WOULD YOU

yes, but maybe look into a few things before you do end up buying anything

Imagine thinking that someone who's been termed as a pathological liar is going to be trusted by the Governement and the people.

the time is over, my coins are mooning now

Attached: Polygon.png (225x225, 2.11K)

My money is on those two too, been DCAing alongside lower cap projects like FUFU and VRA.

I can't confirm that, nor can I tell you to buy in or not.
All I can say is that if you choose to truly look into coins and buy them, make sure you do a thorough research into everything before you dip in.
Scams and rugs are getting harder and harder to spot, dig into etherscan, check wallet transactions, check Reflex to check if they're legit or not. And then decide to invest into things.

Good luck Op.

Attached: 1653938144652.jpg (820x857, 199.88K)

DCA is the way for sure, I'm holding some vra myself, looks good for a long term project I think. Not sure if I'm familiar with the other one. What does it offer?

21k got rejected what does it mean?
but still dcaing and earning passively with holoride. maybe this is the bottom line.

Things like what?

Think of it as the next marketing hub for web 3 projects. They're taking things next level with a whole new and unique strategy.

Buy now or cry later

I like projects like that which offer real and unique utility without trying to clone what's already existing.

Buy btc at 1k