New Game Edition

Welcome to the Pokemon Quarantine Crystal discussion thread ! But what is it ? A romhack obviously

From the thread from pokecommunity:
pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=436807

>"This started as an art project by spriter and artist DazzyDeer back in May, where he began designing a Fakemon dex based off of randomly rolled prompts (the "QuarantineDex" project on Any Forums's Any Forums). I loved their designs so much I wanted to make a game with them! The goal of the project is to make the most out of the nasty situation that global quarantine is, so the project started small in scope - just replace gen 2's roster with Daz's fakemon - but grew to become a collaborative effort featuring new trainer sprites, new music, and new areas on top of a mechanical overhaul. Experience an adventure with a brand new Pokedex! You never know what you'll find next!

>The current demo is 0.603. This features all of Johto and Vermilion City in Kanto."

Features:
-200+ new Pokemon, complete with unique cries and icons.
-New trainer classes to challenge, new music to listen to, and new areas to explore.
-Physical/special split, increased level curve, new and changed moves, and no revives in battle make for an enhanced battle experience. This ain't the typical walk-through-the-National-Park Johto is known for.
-QoL changes and bugfixes aplenty - Move reminder, reusable TMs, Gen V+ repel system, exp for catching, berry pocket and expanded bag space, Apricorn Balls functioning properly, day care man waits outside, and more!

So, do any of you tried it ? I know people said they didn't want to because it was a DEMO BUT the dev team said that your save won't be corrupted by futures updates if you save right in the pokemon center. Also, I began yesterday and I'm still in Violet City (yes I love grinding)

If you played it, what's your opinion ? What's your favorite fakemon ?

Attached: Pokemon Quarantine_01.png (160x144, 3.33K)

Still waiting for someone to post all the trainer sprites

Attached: 1633598380105.png (637x720, 84.16K)

Why ? To steal them ? Maybe you could try on the pokecommunity discord but not surev they will share

What are you waiting to play user ?

>Why ? To steal them ?
Swinub hands made this post

Attached: 1638812161867.png (320x288, 2.85K)

Gniessdex?

haha no, I waw wondering if you were the faggot making romhack with other people sprites and not giving them credits. I can't remember the name of his romhack but he came here to shill it and was quite unsufferable

I didn't understood what you said but here, have a full fakemon dex

Attached: quarantine dex.png (888x2862, 664.87K)

That's not even the full dex, and you're gonna get someone to steal the sprites if you post that.

I didn't find a more complete version, do you have one to share?

>you're gonna get someone to steal the sprites if you post that.
I'm not part of the dev team, just a random user being bored and who wants to talk about that chill game. So I can't really intervene is someone is trying to steal the sprite. All I want is a good discussion about this game and I have to post the not-really-full dex picture if I want to convince other people to play and share their journeys

Speaking of which, here's my team:
>Dolmite, Rock type
>Fluffruit, Grass-Flying type
>Junobe, Psychic type (really love this one)
>Hoatot, Poison-Normal type
>Cigerillar, the Grass-Bug type starter

Attached: oweiwa teamu desu.png (1271x731, 55.67K)

and I forgot Hivemaim, Bug type mon

>made up pokemon

Into the trash it goes

That surf sprite lmfao

I hate devient art projects like this just clean up the real Pokemon game

Shill it, like you are - right now? Fuck off trip cunt

I'm pretty shit at puzzle and I have no idea what is the picture I should form, any ideas big brains ?

Attached: anon is shit at puzzle.png (639x574, 39.77K)

Disgustang

If you wasn't that salty you would have known I made a mistake

So, nobody is playing this game right now ?

Just a bunch of little guys. A pack of funny creachers.

Fuck you OP you made me think there was an update.

they are fun and cute, I love their designs and their typing. Fluffruit has a good movepool for a grass/flying mon. I got a soft spot for Dolmite, the idea behing this mon is great and his pokédex description spot on

Come on user... Come play with me... I feel lonely... The update has the full fakedex and the 9 Gyms... Come and play...