Not your keys

How many times we gon do this, seriously

t. picrel

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-23 at 11.38.01 AM.png (1180x1312, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WatcherGuru/status/1540048290112225281
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

whos crown finance?

stop buying coins from non-whites that live in lawless lands and can't be arrested

don't ape into any shit that doesn't have a dox'd dev from a western country

Never heard of it

over 1m$ pulled, thats not a small amount of money

That's not a ton of money either.

if you are launching a coin/token, and you don't rug it, then you are being a pussy. so i don't see a problem here

Attached: wet.gif (232x232, 3.98M)

lmao that's like nothing
But at least they won' be poor.
I mean, for the size and scope of their scam a million is pathetic.

yes

thats what you get into shitty projects. Just buy MATIC its literally pumping

Many such cases
>CoinFLEX exchange has paused withdrawals, citing "extreme market conditions."
twitter.com/WatcherGuru/status/1540048290112225281

Attached: 1628799673323.jpg (1200x856, 73.77K)

Is this a sign that they are going down? Srs question

it's a sign that the market was overflooded with unserious companies and are now ditching cause they can't hold up the lie anymore. it's a good sign in my book.

But Nexo was a real serious company right? Or is it Bancor you think is serious?

Wildly scary, since anons all week has been posting to get all your coins off cexes.

Well i don't know what the fuck crown finance is. But there are waay too kany CEX'es floating around. Lot of scams.

really? I've not noticed any major change in my port

>Not your keys

another rug? i really cannot wait to see the Tacen-built hybrid dex go live, it would be useful at this point in the space

>not a small amount
how new are you faggot, late 2020 and 2021 had 8 figures rug/exploits every month

there's need for a control

the fact that power and controls are left with cexes, the entire space is open, i mean very open to scams , rugs and hacks

this is the simple truth and it is really a good thing Tacen and TXA are introducing their hybrid dex where each user will key private keys to their respective wallets