Post fake SV leaks

I wanna see more because they're interesting despite being fake

Attached: 1646429575632.png (1894x2164, 1.12M)

You'll find and fight Leon on vacation in the post game

You gain new trainer classes like "Super Nerd", "Punk", "Bug Catcher", and "Black Belt" through different methods like taking tests on Pokémon knowledge, beating up guys behind the school, and catching a number of Pokémon of a certain type. Taking a trainer class gives you a buff to ones of your kind in both battling and raising. Classes that were once gender exclusive now have versions for both Type A and Type B player characters. Your rivals also go though different classes, but have a fashion item like a scarf or gloves that are not available to the player at the time. Ace Trainer, Champion are plot-related so you get those by default.

She’s so cute!

>needs tits to be interesting
oh no no no

I want this so fucking bad

The only “leak” is my cum leaking out of her pussy after I’m done with her

I heard that SV will finally give us Mewthree.

One of the themes of the region will be romance. Since the changes in gen 8 mean that breeding for IVs, egg moves, abilities and natures is no longer necessary, the traditional breeding system has be removed outright. In its place, Pokémon can earn "Amor points" with each other when they fight together in double battles (the vast majority of NPCs will have the option to be fought as single or double battles, this is also intended to make it easier for players to transition to VGC).

When two Pokémon gain enough Amor points together, if they're a compatible pair, you'll get a one-off message telling you to take them to a certain NPC, who'll then reward you with a egg. Valid eggs include baby Pokémon (items like Lax Incense are gone, you now always get the appropriate baby), regional forms (A mother will produce a child corresponding to the father's native region. Pokémon like Pichu and Koffing now have tiny visual differences to indicate their regional evolution) and a couple of new "crossbreed" Pokémon

Amor also provides a few affection style gimmicky effects, like giving a partner a small heal at the end of the turn, while Illumise and Volbeat can now evolve when they have sufficient Amor points.

Here's one I just made up, r8
>starters are grass/normal, fire/dragon, and water/flying, all of which have "unique" hidden abilities that give them STAB on another type (Fairy, Rock, and Dark, respectively)
>the open world is actually really big, about one and a half Hisuis in size. areas include a massive desert that's really hot during the day and really cold at night, a coastal cave system that floods based on time of day, and a jungle that trainers aren't normally allowed into due to how maze-like it is
>there are 18 gyms spread across the region, and you need a total of 8 badges to challenge league. some of them scale with your badges while others don't, the gym in Ebalona town near the start of the game has a level 60 tyrantrum in it
>hidden hollows and grottoes return, but rather than containing one thing, they're little areas with rare pokemon in them, including starters, regional forms, and psuedolegends.
>all of the ride pokemon styles from PLA return, but you can use your own pokemon to do it, as well as Diving being added.
>new mons include a crossgen evo of tauros, a mushroom wizard, and a chicken that changes type based on time of day

OFF MODEL ERROR .EXE

What a cutie

Bump

Attached: FNH6V6nXEAECoqE.jpg (800x1000, 72.32K)

Attached: 4D6ED965-7E68-487B-B1F8-4E304F232573.jpg (828x826, 212.49K)

>I wanna see more because they're interesting >despite being fake
The game is actually good.

>tits
Shit fanart.

it looks like a floraverse character

confirmed kalos postgame

This I want to see her feminine penis flop around when I stick it in her.

>region is called Aberats
>dex is currently around 400 pokemon, dlc planned to bring it up around 600
>currently 85 new pokemon, more in dlc
>fuecoco evolves into a sheet ghost with spiky blond hair, final is covered in a cloak of dark leaves and has a long tail that looks like a dried up pepper, fire/ghost. I can't see any arms, it attacks with a mouth carved like a pumpkin
>quaxly turns into an angry goose with armor, then becomes a crane with a long metal beak and 4 wings which spin like a fan. Water/steel
>sprigatito grows thorns on its ears and looks like a lynx, then it becomes a bipedal lion with a rose mane and a thorn crown. Incineroar was the bara cat, this is the twink cat (grass/fairy)
>regional bird is a pure flying magpie, mammal is a wild hog, bug is a mixture of a Spanish fly and a bombadier beetle which is bug/fire
>plot has theme of material wealth vs intellectual wealth, with your main enemy either being the rival Scarlet Trainers' Academy, focused on obtaining riches and rare treasures, or the rival Violet Trainers' Academy, focused on gaining knowledge of pokemon and Aberats
>evil team is Team Hoard, who have captured the legendaries and are using them to steal knowledge and artifacts
>Scarlet legendary is Cuéladron, rock/dragon snake with wings, Violet is Hydrensugaar, psychic/dragon snake with extra heads
>the legendary you get after defeating the evil team is the box legend, your rival from the other school gets the other
>new battle gimmick is the treasure gem, which is basically a second held item that one pokemon can carry
>if they already have an item when the treasure gem is equipped, the item is powered up significantly (you can use a sitrus berry 4 times), if not it powers their moves in various ways
>some pokemon, including the final starters and legendaries, change form slightly when using the treasure gem
>they're considering releasing all of Kalos as postgame dlc, but currently only have south Kalos
>megas return in dlc

There’s a legendary sex scene that’s easily missable if you don’t go back and use one of the new field moves on the back door of a house in the third town

Attached: 0C62410C-9B81-41F6-A05D-B23EEC7EB053.png (569x584, 172.52K)