Hey heads up. I'm about to unleash my rage

Hey heads up. I'm about to unleash my rage.

Attached: Rage.png (1009x664, 481.35K)

FFFFF

Attached: lake of rage.jpg (640x576, 358.21K)

Why did Colress disagree?

Attached: colress.png (1058x650, 576.57K)

Because as the strongest trainer in Unova he can do what he wants.

Attached: ColressTeam.png (797x675, 79.51K)

He wanted to be the one Giovanni summoned to join Rainnow Rocket so he could rape Lillie, but Ghetsis cucked him.

Trainering as usual I see

He’s so cute

How will they ruin him in inevitable remakes?

4 pokemon with 2 moves each

>Thinking he will even be in the remakes
Hope you're ready for a B/W remake with a slight hint of B2W2 in the post-game. Maybe you'll get to see Colress for a second or two. By the way, the PWT project has started!

Attached: B2W2.jpg (610x277, 63.23K)

He disagreed with Team Plasma's segration ideas. He belived that a Pokemon's true potential lie on their bonds with Humans.

>"Five years ago... Team Plasma stole my little sister's Purrloin. It had been given to her as a present. I was only a little kid... I couldn't do anything... So... So that's why I have to get stronger!"
>"Just an apology? That's it?! Where's my sister's Pokémon?! Purrloin! WHERE'S PURRLOIN?"
>"If that's all there is, the stolen Purrloin's feelings will never be what they were!"
>"The Pokémon I'm looking for--my little sister's Purrloin--it might be with them!"
>"I'm gonna end this, so back me up! OK, Plasma punk, are YOU the thief who stole a Purrloin in Aspertia five years back?"
>"That's the last of 'em! Well now... Why don't you tell me everything you know about Purrloin?"
>"I won't let 'em get away, though! Her Purrloin... I'll get it back for sure!"
>"It's Dive! If you have a Pokémon that knows it, you can dive to the ocean floor. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have found my sister's Purrloin... Or should I say her Liepard... OK! ! Let's see who are Aspertia's strongest Pokémon!"
>"Just to let you know... You're about to feel my rage!"
>"They didn't have Purrloin with them! Barriers, huh..."
>"It must be a hard job, keeping an eye on your former allies. Say, you don't know anything about a Purrloin stolen in Aspertia, do you?"
>"That's the ONLY Purrloin in the world that my late grandpa caught for my little sister!"
>"Go on ahead! I'm going to make them tell me about the Shadow Triad! If you find Purrloin or the Shadow Triad, let me know!"
>"Wait... You're one of the Shadow Triad, right? Tell me about the Purrloin that was stolen in Aspertia."
>"... ... Hey... ... If we let Team Plasma do whatever we want... There'll be more sad Pokémon like Purrloin and Kyurem..."
>"I'm...gonna make sure Purrloin gets back to my sister! Still can't take it out of the Poké Ball yet, though..."

he can unleash his rage inside my asshole

They need to keep making remakes or they'll run out of cheaply made games to release

Ingo could beat him.

>muh Purrloin
>muh Purrloin
>muh Purrloin
Forget Hau/Hop, this faggot is easily the most annoying. Only saving grace is his theme.

>Wanting to help your family makes you annoying

implying gen 5 will ever get a remake, outside of a 1:1 port

>PWT project has started!
That physically hurt to read.

It's whats going to happen.

>the strongest trainer in Unov
that Cynthia tho