Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Spoilers

Hello, you may refer to me as Hungry Munchlax. I had the opportunity to test the games out and I have a lot to share. By trailer #2 you will be returning to this post to keep tab of all the news I have to share.

Let’s begin with the starters. Sprigatito to the surprise of many remains on all 4s and becomes Grass/Fairy. The final evolution has minor gender differences (similar to Venusaur). It looks like a Lion with a floral mane for the male and a rose necklace/pendant for the female. Next is Fuecoco. It becomes a tanky and slow quadrupedal Fire/Ghost. Lastly is Quaxly. It becomes a fast/menacing pirate duck with a Water/Poison typing.

The name of the region is called Espigo.

Moving on to regional forms, Tauros and Miltank get new regional forms with Tauros becoming Fire while Miltank becomes Fairy. Other new Pokémon regional forms include Oricorio, Wobbuffet, Shroomish, Litwick and Lotad.

Regional evolutions make a return. Dratini gets a regional form of Dragonair that evolves into a new Pokémon called Dragonale.

The new “gimmick” isn’t Pokémon fusion but rather move fusion. For example, combining moves like quick attack and thunder shock for an electric type quick attack.

Customization is far more advanced in this game allowing for body and facial customizing.

Your rivals names are Javier and Lupe. One of them will turn on you later as the true villain of the game.

There is no “evil team” although there are 3 bandits similar to the sisters in Legends Arceus. The story is about you beginning your first day of trainer school with Professor Sequoia giving you your starter Pokémon.

Do NOT expect new eeveelutions. Sadly there isn’t any.

That’s all I have for now. I’ll try to share more in the coming weeks before the marketing picks up again.

Attached: 59974718-42A4-4D6B-96FA-0763B44BBA91.gif (640x616, 3.32M)

>Espico Region
>spic

yawn

Fake and gay.

Attached: 1646880281791.png (225x259, 118.7K)

>The region name?
>El Spico

Attached: 1643358206058.jpg (204x248, 8.82K)

Yes I can't wait for the "leak" to be true

i dont give a shit about your probably fake leak please just tell me if he real or not

Attached: 1646696953193.png (251x177, 5.14K)

Il bite, whats the new litwick look like and what type is it? What about dragonale?

>Do NOT expect new eeveelutions. Sadly there isn’t any.
Nobody was expecting any. It's an odd-numbered gen.

LMFAOOOO

You’re so full of shit lmao. Tons of people are expecting one after almost a decade without any new ones.

Part of me wants to believe it, but I'm afraid of believing a leak this early after the nut dragon one. However, unlike Bug Nut Dragon Arakujin is more thematic like most Pokemon tend to be (being a combination of a scorpion and castanet/genie's lamp?).

>Other new Pokémon regional forms include Oricorio
Does someone want to tell him?

>male/female starter gender difference
you tried lol

As fake as my name on instagram!

If you said your father or uncle worked at GF I would believe it!

You want to attract attention and be credible at least a little, you were wrong to say that there will be no new Eveelutions, now everyone wants it to be fake!

He could say new forms, but he said regional forms, it made me laugh!

Attached: images (28).jpg (742x413, 36.84K)

es real........

>call me Hungry Munchlax
no

>Customization is far more advanced in this game allowing for body and facial customizing.
please...

Attached: 1644373977298.jpg (740x900, 81.31K)

>Body custom
So ill be able to have big boobs user?
Im thinking this is fake.

Are you an idiot?

>Still seething beyond lunacy
Yikes and cringepilled