None of you seem to realise that it's likely to come next

None of you seem to realise that it's likely to come next.

Would you buy it? Free roaming Kantonian forms of new Pokemon with Saffron Village?

Attached: PLA Mew.jpg (1280x720, 155.17K)

>Legends mew
>Kanto
Don't you know the first thing about mew lore user? It would be in guyana

Guyana got retconned

If anything, you'll be getting an Origin Form Mew that looks like Arceus' child.

Can I ask why you think that?

Faraway island is not in Kanto.

Because it hasn't been mentioned since FRLG and wasn't mentioned in Let's Go at all.

No, I mean why you think they'll do another "Legends" game, much less copy Arceus slavishly while doing it. We know "Legends" wasn't this huge step into the past, and can extrapolate enough to know the Professor likely knows about Kanto (due to visiting Johto and getting his cyndaquil), meaning there's no great "discovering" of Kanto to go through (and given the Legends lore lines up with the early series lore set by Tajiri, I doubt they're going too far back beyond a time when people canonically captured Pokémon, meaning a "Legends: Kanto" set in a depopulated wild Kanto is extremely unlikely. Sinnoh got chosen as Hokkaido (the real-world region that inspired the game region) wasn't added as Japanese territory until long after Japan the nation first appeared. The rest of PokéJapan was colonised and populated, notarised and catalogued before they turned their attention to Hisui.

is Conquest any good?

Because a) it sold well
and b) the main games are going to be open world
and c) People and GF love Kanto
and d), come to think of it, Kanto and Johto are connected and Johto has similar Meiji inspired aesthetic, so you'll probably have clans and things like that with the Kimono girls and the theme will be the beginning of urbanisation of Kanto

>The rest of PokéJapan
No such thing

In any case you can still have a game like legends in a setting where people already know about pokemon, after PLA.
>g there's no great "discovering" of Kanto to go through
Him having a general idea of SOME of the species in there doesn't mean every single thing is known. Literally Mew wasn't mentioned at all in PLA.

>Saffron Village
If it takes place in a similar time period, it would absolutely be a full city. You know this part of Japan was very populated and developed for the time, right?

Good point; perhaps one of the smaller towns would be a village by that point.

>Mew
Yes, Mew is my favorite Pokemon.

Attached: 1646961088778.png (717x403, 276.48K)

I think some other candidates are Rayquaza which would be a bit too soon after ORAS, maybe Kyurem or Zygarde in which case it would at least give the poor guy its own game.

I'd like a Kalos during the war game.

>and b) the main games are going to be open world
the main games will never be open world if they continue ledgends as a series. they will have ledgends for open world and main series stay the same to please all players.

I also want to fuck the shit out of her and would get this game in a heartbeat.

Nah the next Legends game if any will be Johto

They already confirmed SV will be open-world, you stupid little fucker.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-14 at 02-41-47 Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet Official Website.png (1184x477, 488.19K)

>Would I buy a game focused around best Mythical set in old Kanto with PLA's gameplay and mechanics
Like you even need to ask
Supremely based taste

Attached: qygh456v1bb81.png (301x175, 24.63K)

I would prefer Pokémon Legends Clovenix

Yeah, just like Let's Go Johto, huh?