At some point, you're going to have to admit he's the best thing in wrestling right now

At some point, you're going to have to admit he's the best thing in wrestling right now.

Attached: cmpunkrevolution.jpg (2560x1707, 312.42K)

um no that's christian actually

Feel like his MJF feud should have waited until he was world champ, but his run has been decent so far.

I like knowing how all the copypasta faggots from /asp/ got btfo when he came back. If I could bottle the tears and drink it like wine I would.

He's getting carried by younger guys willing to sawdust themselves to make him look good. Who has he elevated? The MJF feud was good but it hardly raised Max's profile as he was already the best heel in the company.

Cultists are such silly people.

he looks like fucking shit

You are absolutely delusional

who the fuck is sawdusting themselves in the punk matches? there's barely any crazy spots in any of them

today we remind them

Attached: phoney tough guy.jpg (576x874, 300.74K)

Carried and mogged on the stick by Eddie and MJF

e-drones think any match that isn't resthold spam is sawdusting

cm punk matches are closer to WWE matches than anything else in AEW though
i think that nigger just heard that punk's first opponent was darby and assumed they were doing backflips through stacks of tables and shit

Punk unironically elevated those two
In fact the only things anyone remembered of MJF v. Jericho feud was the duet and the cardboard, and I guess Nick Gage causing trouble with Dominos, none of which particularly helped MJF.
And the Punk v. Eddie feud was a lot better at showing what Eddie was good at than Jericho v. Eddie.

I dunno frens, pissed off punk is the best punk. Someone needs to pay jobbers to fuck with him backstage.

>are closer to WWE matches

How? They're actually GOOD

WWE had good matches and they sometimes still do from what I've heard

worked

If CM Punk is the best thing in wrestling ten years after his prime, now that’s he’s getting winded after 3 minutes of a match and cutting the most boring promos of his career, then wrestling as a whole is truly, unbelievably, officially fucked and over.

I dont watch dimeless indie wrestling so i dont care

They're closer to how he worked in the indys rather than the main event WWE style. The match against Eddie and the dog collar match scream indy Punk. Though the Darby match was basically his Rey Mysterio match and he wrestles every hoss like he's up against a green hoss in WWE.

Punk is based, only person right now that I make sure I watch them every week. I was worried he'd lost it when he came back, but he's been really good.

Tony Khan has to make him champion at next PPV

>Getting winded after 3 minutes
If that was the case he wouldn't 15-20 minute matches. He's just like Christian in that he sweats a lot and looks gassed but actually has great stamina.

I admit it.