Mystery dungeon romhack

Does anyone have a link to this Explorers of Sky romhack that some user linked here a few months ago? I dont remember much of it other than it had really fast text speed and changed movesets for lots of pokemon. I know that's vague but if any user can help find it then thanks

Attached: pmdeos.jpg (300x269, 61.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/file/MEtTVQxS#K9xCq03BvEZCIvWX3B2-5UhNGEX7LeIhDScRZLIhlg0
pastebin.com/0pLdLPSu
youtube.com/watch?v=cO4AvzMxdqY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Was it called Project Orion? because i'm the user that made it

mega.nz/file/MEtTVQxS#K9xCq03BvEZCIvWX3B2-5UhNGEX7LeIhDScRZLIhlg0

Attached: 1515089867802.png (634x433, 115.14K)

What is this user? Do you have a place I can read on it before download?

it's a pmd romhack. No patch necessary, just toss it into MelonDS or anything that plays ds games and it'll work fine. Judging by how long ago OP saw it it might have not had an "official" name yet. Here's a changelog

pastebin.com/0pLdLPSu

Well this is just brilliant user, I'm so glad PMD became hackable in a way and people are making hacks for it. I'll definitely give this a try!

Don't go in expecting a different story, because you won't get it. My goal was the main game but with tweaks here and there to fix some things and add QoL changes, as well as make it a little harder. Nothing too major, outside of the final boss.

I just found the best animation of PMD to ever exist
youtube.com/watch?v=cO4AvzMxdqY

general pmd thread?

Attached: 52550272_p0.png (1000x600, 292.59K)

So you just modified some parameters on the code and put the hackrom tag and your name on it, got it. To the trash can it goes.

QoL hacks exist for all kinds of games, user. "Modifying code" could apply to all romhacks as well.

>comparing his mod with Pokemon Prism
The absolute state of the ROM hacking scene.

>putting words in my mouth
You don't have to play it, you know. Hell, I made the hack more for myself than anything, then I figured there might be others that might want to try it.

Do you keep this link updated?

on the off chance i make a new version waiting for cinccino/chespins evos to get sprites I usually end up deleting it and replacing it. There hasn't been a new version since january though.

Good. Just teasing you. Good to see you're made of steel.
Keep the good work friend.

Attached: Trick.jpg (284x279, 13.53K)

I had version 1.9
Is it possible to recruit the two new mons anywhere?

Chespin should be in Tiny Meadow. Minccino isn't in the game, in 1.10 it's in Happy Outlook.
Normal saves should work perfectly well if you download the newest version and load a save from that. Savestates will fuck up if you try to load a 1.9 savestate in a 1.10 rom.

Post the link with the mystery dungeon with the new pokemons so I download it and probably send some cash.
No crap like

>making romhacks solely for money

Attached: disgusting.jpg (500x375, 41.23K)