She’s absolutely correct

Add on the fact that we have are going to eclipse 1,000 Pokémon into the games, do you know how much stress that would put on game freaks workers?

Attached: CF2AE4D4-A339-432B-8490-3CBD0F8EC063.jpg (750x387, 158.4K)

No stress at all, they should hire more people

i dont care, they're the most profitable franchise in the world. They have the manpower to do it. Suck my fucking dick.

>Especially with home
you mean that fucking paid service? What a fucking joke. The state of twitter.

Attached: areyoufuckingkiddingme.png (218x254, 77.94K)

>they should hire more people to maintain this worthless feature that doesn't actually improve the game
your girafarig isn't worth it

I hate this excuse because it's so dishonest. Every Pokémon game should have all Pokémon available up to that point in the game's data.

The game should then have a tailored Dex of 200-400 Pokémon that make up the Region's Dex for the main campaign. The rest can be found in postgame or by trading/transferring.

Almost certainly bait but I agree with the no nat dex stance anyway, because I'm not a pudding-brained, obsessive child about the series.

>Every Pokémon game should have all Pokémon available up to that point in the game's data
why

>The rest can be found in postgame or by trading/transferring.
yeah, let's waste a massive amount of time implementing stuff you can't even use for most of the game, brilliant idea, armchair game director.

>92950▶
>
Fuck you Girafarig is based.

she's just another dumb bitch that doesn't get it
>especially with home
oh she's baiting

>i dont care, they're the most profitable franchise in the world
Why not beg for every region in every game too while you're at it?

>why
Because I want to play with my favourites in the latest games.
>yeah, let's waste a massive amount of time implementing stuff you can't even use for most of the game, brilliant idea, armchair game director.
I'm not even going to argue with this. You're a faggot shill and should go back to Twitter where you bootlick corporations for free. Kill yourself, nigger.

>Because I want to play with my favourites in the latest games.
Just play with your favorites that are in the game.

Cute and dumb. My favorite combo for girls.

Except the dumb here isnt an endearing kind of dumb.

>>especially with home
What she means is that you can have every Pokémon stored in home if you truly cared

because that would mean criticizing the games he actually likes

>Why not beg for every region in every game too while you're at it?
Because the franchise is called "Pokemon" not "Regions"

Shills resorting to strawmen barely 15 posts in. Nice one.

go back to twitter

How is what she’s saying dumb? We don’t need all 900+ soon to be 1000+ Pokemon in the game, it’s simply a want. That no one benifits from

I agree. National Dex is a thing of the past.
But every Pokémon should be coded in, even if that means their models aren't updated for the games they aren't in.

>What she means is that you can have every Pokémon stored in a glorified prison where you can't interact with them in any meaningful way

True even if the home comment is stupid. The only people who care about nat dex are hyper autists.

>complains about twitter users while using blatant twitter commie terms like "bootlicking"
Kek.

Pokemon are in the game. So what's the issue?

>no argument
KEK