Celsius

youtu.be/58e1tdGb0ug?t=1015
my fucking sides

Attached: 1628762811158.png (1985x1069, 1.45M)

Say what you will about Schiff, but he isn't a complete idiot.

He's right about BTC, but wrong about Bitcoin (Ticker: BSV).

Attached: 87.8pc.jpg (861x702, 89.93K)

Fake transactions dont count faggot

APOLOGIZE

>bitcoin pays dividends, try Celsius
can't believe Schiff looks like the reasonable one here, jesus Christ

is Celsius bankrupt yet?

Attached: osrs man.png (498x520, 18.37K)

Even when this debate aired, he got totally schooled by Peter
Never seen Shifty Schiff so mad before

LMAO he had no answer for how he was paying out high interest on BTC with apparently “no risk”
No risk to him lol

Pray for all the over-leveraged Moonbois who are getting sucked and fucked atm

Attached: 8FDC4D65-9A8B-42C9-B844-0AA6BF379022.gif (498x354, 127.49K)

Deposits will be enabled in 2 weeks

Wow Schiff was 100% right..

>Fake transactions
No such thing. They are paid for and executed.

Attached: 3.875GB_Block.jpg (2074x1028, 214.35K)

Attention all Celsius, Nexus and Bancor whales:

The Great Reset has come at a crossroads with humanity. We can not allow the WEF & the young globohomo leaders to manipulate the markets any longer with their fake wars and gay market crashes. In order for the Golden Bullrun to resume, Chainlink(ticker: LINK) needs to be destroyed.
/biz will declare WAR on Chainlink next week and send globohomo a message.
You heard it here first. Linkies will be financially exterminated. Participation is mandatory btw, proof of short will be required to post on /biz. I repeat everybody will have to participate.

Spread the word and prepare your shorts. It's finally happening... The Great Short is upon us lads.

Attached: 1607652508580.jpg (1500x1500, 1.32M)

Schiff is absolutely wrong about inflation and gold but he is absolutely right about crypto.

Attached: 1653904051287.png (1000x1000, 88.3K)

wtf based schiff

check'd

Attached: check.jpg (801x808, 117.54K)

I'm retarded. meant for

Attached: am i retarded.png (665x574, 251.11K)

Anybody with half a brain or that has been in the game for a while knew this guy was full of shit when he wouldn't explain how he was earning interest on his crypto.

Schiff was pissed. If you watch the entire interview, the moderator was really trying to backup Mashinsky as much as she could. Kitco really started swallowing the crypto bullshit over the last 2 years, especially after Danielle left. Which didn't matter since Stansberry pushes the crypto bullshit too. Neither of them are as bad as CNBC though.

He's right a lot more than what people actually give him credit for. His calls on QE/QT and rate hikes have been like 95% accurate over the last 5 years. People want to rip on him about gold going to 5,000, but that was just one call he made like 14 years ago.

Attached: 20220621_163245.jpg (1600x900, 294.91K)

I’m blown away that people looked at shit like this and thought it was totally fine and a safe place to keep their money.

I'm not even anti-crypto, but it's obvious the vast majority of them are scams. The ones that are more serious (like Filecoin, which I have a bias towards) are almost completely ignored.

Mashinsky not willing to explain how he was earning interest on his crypto should've been the only red flag you needed to get out.

I also don't get why people thought cryptos wouldn't crash if interest rates were raised. It seemed pretty obvious to me. It's only an "inflation hedge" so long as interest rates stay at 0%.

Attached: 1655840466829.jpg (611x693, 55.26K)

I want my linkies back

Attached: 1633177524195.jpg (750x750, 71K)

>supermarket has employees scan same item a bazillion times
WE ARE RICH AND MAKING SO MUCH MONEY!!!

2 kikes fighting it out to see who can scam the most people
europac just loses money

Anyone who does futures is a degenerate gambling addict and deserves to get rekt.

>People want to rip on him about gold going to 5,000, but that was just one call he made like 14 years ago.
gold is still set up to do that, but it will obviously take greater catalysts than peter cares to mention. trust in the fed goes a long way, because so many people can't feel how they're losing and falling behind when their portfolio returns 12-15% in a year. they can see that, no matter how much the fed and the government lie about inflation, the actual prices they pay for stuff just didn't go up more than their returns did. incredibly powerful market forces are still on their side.
peter does no analysis of this at all and he's said since then, in so many words, that's the part he didn't expect. he didn't anticipate anyone would believe the fed because the lie is so big, he didn't anticipate the money would flood stocks and not real goods, yet again. his thesis is "everything bubble."
everyone will see that it's more correct with each passing round of QE as the middle class falls off. there will be less investment over time. but it's been 50-60 years since this started and it could stretch like a hundred years, our technological progress, still largely unhindered by government regulation, is capable of generating inflation-offsetting returns for a long time.
the market is more powerful than the government and the fed.

>>supermarket has employees scan same item a bazillion times
>WE ARE RICH AND MAKING SO MUCH MONEY!!!
That is not an accurate comparison.

It'd be more like that my scanner of type BSV can scan 21m items per day, but yours of type BTC only 300k as it is slower. At the same time, because I scan more items I can offer a cheaper rate per item.