NOOOOO, YOU CAN'T JUST ASK FOR MORE MONEY

You're going to cause inflation, nooooooo

Attached: pay_rise.png (842x571, 199.84K)

>a pay rise
>in bongland
isnt that an american meme

Attached: 1655506685226.jpg (649x536, 85.25K)

The irony of Any Forums parasites suddenly worrying about labor rights after 15 years of straight unapologetic deepthroating the boot in their little nazi financier forum.

Reap what you sowed parasites and go be a good obedient, submissive and compliant worker and suck your bosses dick real good and real good and real clean parasites

ok
i quit and will be getting the pay raise at another company.

That also causes inflation

the inflation was when they printed a fuck ton of money 2 years ago to pay people to stay at home in case you get a virus with a 99.99% survival rate

Attached: 1604268695008.jpg (500x579, 32.48K)

>By Szu Ping Chan
Every. Single. Time.

>A Rothschild bank
>"Don't ask for a pay rise, goyim."
I saw that coming a mile away.

When bongs voted to leave the EU they forgot the are ruled by people who hate them anyways kek.

I don't care about labor rights you dumb fag, I just want money

>print mountains of fake money to house rape gangs and buy vaccines in the middle of a supply crisis
>blame inflation on middle class wagies

You don't have the right to money. Now work harder faggot, and don't complain or we'll brand you an anti-brexit remoaner who doesn't believe in Britain enough.

That IS labor rights, and we are arguing against it. It is the government trying to control what an individual and a corporation can and cannot agree to.

There is no evidence for the "wage spiral" it's just another case of economic theory with no empirical support. Remember to never listen to economists.

Meanwhile the bankers and politicians in the UK all got a massive pay rise

source?

Funny how it's only goyim who is expected to take the hit during a recession

and they just take it laying down

>Be money printer
>Have infinite money
>Give crumbs to peasants
>Give peanuts to puppets
Simple as

So are we parasites or workers you fucking retarded dog walker?

It's been all over the news faggot, go look it up.

Inflation truly is the robbing of the poor by the rich.

>the news
nice source

You people are fucking retarded. What is being said is that a recession will cause layoffs and the nigger taking the biggest turkey home is going to get clapped first.

It’s the robbing of the middle class by the poor and the rich. Fuck the government.