Dad emailed his kids his suicide note

>dad emailed his kids his suicide note
>he cced his ex gf

Attached: 240240287014212.png (511x341, 146.11K)

happy juneteenth

Please post it

how many "attempts" is he up to now?

This is relevant to biz

Attached: 5009a819f2082dd5e15d5266deaa91d6.jpg (640x800, 86.64K)

suicide is a selfish act, and people who kill themselves should own that fact, rather than try to justify it in a note. notes are cringe

Everything humans do is selfish. Even if you donate to the poor, you feel good inside that's why you do it, otherwise you wouldn't donate

trueeeeeeeeeeeeee

the people left behind will wonder why and a note could give some closure to them. it's more about explaining why rather than justifying it.

No, I don't feel good, but at least they feel less shit

Surprised you genuinely responded to someone mentally retarded. You're a good person

Thanks, 1pbtid

notes do not give closure, thats egotistical thinking. people who know you well enough wont wonder why. people who dont know you well enough dont need closure.

suicide is literally the most pussy thing you can do. everyone who kills themselves deserved to die and everyone who even considers it is a massive piece of shit.
>n-not me though, i just have the heaviest burden of all time and i'm just struggling you wouldn't get it!
if you've ever had to deal with a suicidal person you'd know that they're all massive pieces of shit. and if you've never delat with one and you are one, spoiler alert, you're a massive piece of shit too. fuck suicidal people.

Do americans unironically really? LOL it's over for muttland

kill yourself mass replying faggot

This reads like projection kek.

Yeah, everyone should just slowly drink/smoke/eat themselves to death. It’s still suicide but socially acceptable.

Bullshit projection cope

This might be the dumbest shit I’ve read on here. That’s quite a feat.

there is nothing you can write in a suicide note that those close to you wont wish they could argue/reason with you about. but they cannot argue/reason with you because youre a corpse. notes do not give closure.

At least they will know why you did it instead of never knowing.